seventy-one

"why is she crying?" jimin frowned as he picked hyejin up from daycare, he took the girl into his arms and let her sob into his chest, "she wants a cat" the daycare worker chuckled, "we were reading books and hyejin became obsessed with the idea" the worker explained, jimin caressed the crying girl's back, "what type of cat?"

she hummed, "hyejin was particularly fond of a picture of an orange cat" the woman answered, "i guess we'll have to talk to seokjin about it" he chuckled before saying goodbye.

jimin

our baby girl wants a cat 😞😞

seokjin

we are not getting a cat if that's what you're implying

jimin

WHY NOT

seokjin

cats are feral and have rabies jimin

jimin

THEY'RE NOT LIKE THAT

seokjin

they bite

final answer is no

jimin

hyejin is crying and sobbing

seokjin

she needs to learn she can't get everything she wants

jimin

what if i want a cat too

they're soooo cute

baby hyejin is really sad

what's the point of being rich if u can't give our daughter a cat????

seokjin

jimin, enough.

we're not getting a cat

jimin

so mean :(((

seokjin was shocked to enter the house and find jimin asleep at the apartment table with hyejin in his lap. she was asleep too, but it didn't seem like a comfortable position.

"jimin" he softly called out, shaking his shoulder. the small boy groaned and sighed, caressing hyejin's back.

he rubbed his eyes, "what time is it?" the boy mumbled, "it's 4:30pm, my love. why are you guys sleeping here?" seokjin asked and took hyejin into his own arms, "i was so tired and hyejin wouldn't stop screaming over a ginger cat book she read at daycare"

seokjin sighed which woke hyejin up from her nap, "cat? cat!" she screamed into her father's ear.

"we're not getting a cat" he said, earning a louder scream, "why can't we get a cat? i thought you said you wanted to spoil hyejin" jimin said, looking at his husband who was trying to calm their daughter down.