sixty-five

namjoon placed a kiss on yoongi's cheek, "good morning" he softly said, getting up to open the blinds in order to let the sunshine in.

yoongi groaned, burrying his face in a pillow, "let me sleep" he mumbled, the tall boy bummed, "i slept a solid 2 hours! i'm feeling great!" he cheerfully smiled, but yoongi could tell he was being sarcastic.

"why'd you only sleep two hours?" yoongi asked, attempting to open his eyes despite how much natural light was entering the room, "i couldn't sleep thinking about my parents, so then i checked my phone and saw both my mother and my father had both sent paragraphs saying i'm the worst son anyone could ever ask for!" he smiled, clasping his hands together.

yoongi blinked, "oh joon" he sighed, namjoon couldn't stop smiling widely in hopes it would trick himself into thinking he was happy, "but who cares, right?"

the small boy sighed, "i think you should go to sleep" he said, "i think i should first stop believing everything my parents say so i could actually sleep!" he said whilst looking outside with his hands on his hips.

"come here" yoongi said, patting a spot on the bed. namjoon laid next to him, "you're so strong and you're so helpful" he said, caressing namjoon's hair, "i don't think so"

"what about the other night when eunji needed to practice doing hair so she wouldn't mess up her client's hair and you volunteered? i think that's helpful" he asked, "she's my sister, i have to be nice to her"

yoongi hummed, "i guess. what about the woman at the hospital who was looking for the gift shop and you walked her to the shop?" he questioned, namjoon shrugged.

"what about when i was in labor and you shouted at the nurse who wouldn't bring me more water because they were busy?" he asked and softly chuckled, "that's practically my obligation"

yoongi smiled, "what about when i was really depressed when i got sexually assaulted? you spoon-fed me like a baby because i wouldn't willingly eat and you even brushed my hair so i wouldn't feel gross about myself" he said, namjoon caressed yoongi's dark hair, "what else could i do? you were feeling horrible, it's the least i could do"

he shrugged, "well, the point is, you're really helpful. you're too kind for this world" he said, namjoon hid his face in yoongi's chest, he was feeling shy.

"now sleep, don't worry about your parents" he softly smiled, but then they heard junho crying from their baby monitor, "i'll get it, you keep sleeping" namjoon reassured, yoongi wanted to protest, but namjoon gave him a forehead kiss and tucked him in so well that it was impossible to do so.

eunji

what did mom and dad say to you??

namjoon

they told me i'm the worse son anyone could ever ask for and they both sent me paragraphs about it 😁😁👍👍

anyway i'm on a walk with my baby and yoon is resting at home

i'm trying to feel better yk

eunji

ARE YOU SERIOUS

namjoon

yes

😁😁😁😁👍👍👍👍

i also have the cutest baby ever