twenty-five

sometimes, music is what gives me ideas and feels to write. this chapter and the last were written because i listened to this song!!^^

tw: sexual assault, mentions of self harm

-

jimin

how are you feeling??

yoongi

better

im just working rn

jimin

you know that was sexual assault, right??

that's illegal

especially in the workplace

especially when you work with kids

yoongi

i know

i did some research on it and it's a whole process just to report it

☹☹

so i think im just going to stay silent for the time being

jimin

HYUNG

yoongi

im okay

that's all that matters

jimin

yes but :((

yoongi

it's okay

-

"can i work in your room?" yoongi quietly asked namjoon, the tall boy nodded, "of course, yoongi hyung" he said, he was eating pancakes. yoongi found it shocking that namjoon was eating breakfast.

yoongi quietly worked across from namjoon. he had been really quiet since mr.jung had forced himself onto the teacher. yoongi didn't feel like talking about it and feared if he talked about it, it would get worse.

"do you want the rest of my pancakes? i'm full" namjoon said, yoongi nodded, taking namjoon's fork to start eating. namjoon stood up, yoongi grabbed his sleeve, "don't go, please"

"i have to go brush my teeth" namjoon said, yoongi shook his head, "no, no, please" he begged, "i'll lock the door" namjoon said, yoongi frowned and nodded.

yoongi impatiently waited, tapping his foot on the floor and biting his nails until namjoon came back. he felt safe with namjoon, he felt protected of anything and everyone.

namjoon put his rubber bands in as yoongi stared at him with a blank expression, "why are you looking at me like that?" namjoon mumbled, yoongi shook his head, he didn't feel like talking.

-

yoongi drew some blocks on the baord as he helped his students with math, "so these square blocks represent hundreds" he said, writing the number 100 on top of the block.