forty-nine

tw: body shaming

read italicized, bolded, and underlined author's note.

it was the night before the first day of school, the night before jimin had to drop off hyejin at daycare. they had staff work days, but since there were no students, jimin brought hyejin with him. she just slept in her carrier and every teacher was doing their own thing.

"i don't want to drop my baby off at daycare. i should've just quit my job" jimin cried into seokjin's chest, the tall one rubbed jimin's back, "it's okay, baby. hyejin is going to he fine" he reassured him, "she's going to think we abandoned her!" he cried.

"she's not going to think that" seokjin said, running his hands through jimin's hair, "my sweet baby" he sobbed, seokjin sighed.

"jiminie, if you want to quit your job to care for hyejin, i'm not against it. i don't like how upset this is making you" he frowned, "but i also love my job" jimin sniffled, seokjin nodded and sighed.

"she's going to be fine as long as we packed everything she needs" seokjin said, "i quadrupled check, but i also called them and told them to use the card on file if she needed anything else" jimin said, "hey, that's my card!"

"that's also your daughter!"

-

jimin opened the daycare door, holding his baby girl with one arm and the diaper bag in the other arm.

"ah, this is park hyejin, our new baby" the woman smiled, holding her hands out to hold hyejin, "please take good care of her" jimin sniffled, handing hyejin over along with the diaper bag.

"we will, especially this cutie" the woman cooed, jimin bowed and took two steps towards the exit before running bag, "wait! let me hold her again! please!"

jimin gave hyejin a tight hug, "papa will be back in a couple of hours" he cried, it was embarrassing, but he just wanted his baby girl near him.

"she's going to be fine, mr.park" the woman reassured, taking hyejin back into her arms, "how many pictures and videos will you send?" jimin sniffled, "1 picture and 1 video"

"can you send more?" jimin asked with a frown, "1 picture and 1 video a day is free, but more will cost more money" the woman said, "okay, charge the card on file. please send at least a one picture per hour" he pleaded, "of course" she smiled, jimin bowed before leaving.

-

jimin

ok

don't get mad at me

seokjin

what did you do....??

jimin

so

she said she would send 1 pic and 1 vid per day

seokjin

i know that

jimin

i wanted more than that

so i asked for more

and she said it would be more money