q&a answers

sorry if this isn't in the order that it was in the q&a or if i happen to have missed any questions!! although i'm pretty sure i didn't miss any!!

namjoon:

q: would you think of spending the rest of your life (book?) w yoongz?

a: of course! he's like the missing piece to my puzzle ☹☹💕💕

q: has being with yoongi changed ur perspective of money and believing u deserve certain things?

a: maybe a little bit. i definitely spend more money than i used to, but it's terrifying every time. however, he does make me feel deserving of certain things like food and new clothing. he reassures me it's normal and they are purchases everyone makes.

q: do you think you and yoonie will ever have/want kids?

a: i want kids! i've always loved working with them which is why my degree is in child development and early education. i try to imagine myself with kids and my heart fills with such a big feeling ☹☹💕💕

q: omg will u impregnate yg

a: i'm not sure, i haven't really talked with yoongi about having kids!!

q: Do you feel you can overcome your money obsession

a: i'm not so sure it's an obsession, but i think it's an anxiety. i think the money anxiety is more useful than not.

q: Dont you feel like you should get a therapist or do you think it will cost to much

a: why would i need therapy..?? i'm a little confused?? however, if i did need it for whatever reason, i do think it would be too expensive unless my insurance covers it.

yoongi:

q: do you think you're beginning to heal? have you noticed namjoon healing at the rate you have or does he still have a long while to go

a: i think i'm healing. i have struggles, i have triggers, but it's all part of the process. since i began therapy, i feel like i've made progress. i feel better about physical touch, but it's still difficult. regarding namjoon, he's healing, but still has a long way to go. he's been on his own for 7 years now? but claims to not be much different from what he lived like in ilsan. at first glance, namjoon is like every other person, but when you observe his mannerisms and behavior, you realize namjoon is still a little boy from ilsan. he does math at the grocery store, keeps a notebook of his finances (which i think it's fine, but the notebook is a little TOO descriptive. there's literally pie charts and graphs in there), and he'll find ways to save money that most people don't think of. for example, he makes his bank text him if he spends more than 25 dollars a day? it's really normal to him.... regardless, i love him.

q: how much do u like joonie 1-10

a: my love for joonie breaks that scale. WAY MORE THAN TEN!!

q: favorite cuddle position w nj

a: i like to face him when we cuddle. it's been really hard for me to have physical contact, so if we do cuddle, i like to see where his hands are so i feel like i can control the situation and i like for him to embrace me. he feels like a giant teddy bear!!

q: Whats it like having namjoon around?

a: it's amazing! he's the best!

q: When do you feel safe and not threatened? Is it mainly with namjoon?

a: i feel safest when i'm covering my body and in an environment with people i trust like jimin and namjoon. yes, it is mainly with namjoon because he knows how to be gentle :(( <33