seventeen

yoongi

did they charge u??..

namjoon

not for the actual bracket or wire

i got them tightened bc i was supposed to anyway in like 4 days

yoongi

oh ok

so ur on ur way here, right??

namjoon

yup

do u have medicine??

yoongi

yes

😞😞

get here safely <3

namjoon

kk <3

"g'morning, dr.kim" yoongi smiled, namjoon showed a tight smile, "hi" he said, yoongi placed some over the counter medicine and a bag of ice on namjoon's desk.

"thank you, mr.min" namjoon said, putting one on his tongue and taking it with water, "you're the best" namjoon said, "i still feel horrible about what i did" yoongi said, scratching the back of his head.

"don't" namjoon reassured, closing his laptop and devoting his attention to yoongi, "i was wondering if you want to grab some ice cream with me this afternoon" yoongi said, his cheeks turning pink, "of course! that'd be really nice" he said, showing a small smile, "great! i'll text you the place!"

namjoon nodded, "sounds great!"

"are you sleeping on the floor?" yoongi mumbled seeing namjoon was laying down on the carpet, "yes, i woke up at 5am" he mumbled, the small boy smiled, "do you want to eat? at least?" yoongi asked, "i guess so"

"i made you pasta, eat it. i have to go do some work" yoongi softly said, namjoon nodded, "thank you so much" namjoon said.

namjoon ended up sleeping during all of his lunch time, yoongi woke him up 5 minutes before students me back from their lunch.

he ate while he taught, he got hungry while sleeping, namjoon was incredibly grateful to have someone that cared about him.

"okay, now we're going to do a paper assignment. you'll need a pencil and two colored crayons or colored pencils for this!" namjoon said as he passed them out, the little kids looked through their pencil cases in search for crayons.

he noticed a kid that just sat there, biting his lip as he looked around. the teacher approached him, "can you get out some colored pencils or some crayons please?" namjoon asked, the boy didn't make eye contact, "mama didn't have money for that" he whispered, "he didn't have a lunch either! he must be poor or something!" the boy next to him exclaimed, making kids laugh.

"we will not laugh about such things! it is inappropriate and the next time i hear it, i will take time of your recess!" the man scolded, sighing and looking at the boy.