seventy-three

jimin groaned at the smell of the breakfast seokjin was making. it was just eggs with toast, but it made his head pulse.

"are the eggs rotten or something?" he mumbled, "i bought them yesterday" seokjin said, raising a brow at the boy and looking at hyejin who was playing with some dolls on the couch.

"oh" jimin sighed, "why?" seokjin asked, "they have a strong smell" he explained, "really? they smell fine to me" seokjin said and served some for hyejin and himself, "safe to say you don't want any?"

jimin nodded and grabbed a handful of grapes from their fridge. he was hungry, but not in the mood for anything homemade.

"can i have some money?" he gently asked his husband, "for what?" seokjin questioned as he watched hyejin eat, "i really want to get something to eat on my way to work. i'm really in the mood for a gas station hot dog with ketchup" he mumbled, earning a glare from seokjin.

"i just finished cooking up a delicious meal and you're telling me you want a gas station hot dog?" he huffed and pulled out his wallet, "exactly"

he handed jimin a 10 dollar bill, "is that enough?" he asked, "mhm, thank you, jinnie" jimin cheekily smiled and put the 10 dollars in his wallet.

sure, he had money to buy a 2 dollar hot dog, but where was the fun if that if his husband brought home 6 figures a year?

jimin

not feeling well :/

seokjin

prob that cheap hot dog you ate

jimin

rudeeee

i feel kinda nauseous

bleh

might leave early if i can find someone to cover my class

seokjin

maybe u got sick from namjoon last time

:(((((

jimin

probably

anyway

i love youuuuu

seokjin

i love you tooooo

jimin leaned back in his chair as he stamped some of his student's papers and placed stickers. he just waned to go home.

his symptoms were familiar. he had felt this before, but couldn't recall when it had happened.

it suddenly clicked. these were the same symptoms he had when he wss pregnant with hyejin. his eyes widened at the realization.

although he knew that seokjin wanted hyejin to have a sibling, it was all so scary. he was scared seokjin would react the same way he did the first time. he unknowingly held his stomach as the realization crashed down on him.

jimin paced back and forth in the bathroom as he waited for the plastic test to give his results. he hadn't told seokjin, terrified of what would happen.