thirty-seven

tw: slight mention of self harm

namjoon

sorry i couldn't come yesterday

had to settle something with eunji's insurance

they were so annoying, they kept calling me 'mr.kim' and i corrected them like 20 times

yoongi

dw

i didn't have my phone until this morning when jimin brought it

so i didn't text u

so annoying, but i thought u didn't care if people called you mister??

namjoon

i don't if it's like a little kid or those annoying teachers at work, i don't have time to argue with those teschers and little kids don't understand

but insurance people piss me off

can i visit you??

yoongi

that's true

yes honey

namjoon

okkk! i'll be there in a bit!

"i bought you some chocolate" namjoon said, yoongi sat up in the hospital bed and smiled, "thank you"

namjoon sadly smiled as he watched yoongi open the chocolate, "are you feeling okay, sugar?" he asked, yoongi nodded, "i'm alright, don't worry so much"

"that's what you always say" namjoon frowned, yoongi ruffled namjoon's hair, "i'm okay, stop worrying"

"how have they been treating you?" namjoon asked, yoongi took a bite from the chocolate, "they've been treating me well. they check my vitals every 4 hours or so. they have a psychologist check in on me too and i get to color and do activities" he said, namjoon smiled, "i'm glad"

"how are my students?" yoongi asked, he looked at namjoon with the most adoring and loving eyes. he loved namjoon so much.

"they're good, i gave them candy at the end of the day for being good for the substitute" he smiled, his eyes turning into crescent moons, "i'll forgive you" yoongi rolled his eyes.

namjoon looked around the room, "as you should because you love me so much. anyway, when do you get discharged?" he asked, "in a couple of hours"

the tall boy hummed, "do you want to go with me to the outlet stores to buy some winter gear? it's way too cold to wear my ripped sweater and my worn out boots" he frowned, "of course, honey"

jimin

hi jinnie

can u come to my apartment after work??

seokjin

mhmm!!