The Cult (1)

Few days passed and everything was going nicely and peacefully, Atleast for now it was.

Right now, Zack was practicing Boxing with his coach at the gym.

In last few days Zack had shown huge performance boost especially in term of his speed.

Zack was much faster than ever, It almost felt like as if his feet were light as feathers that allowed him to move so fast.

Zack was currently sparing with his Coach and Zack rushed at his coach, About to land a barrage of punches but Coach stopped him and said.

"Today's session is over"

"Whoa? It was about to get fun"

"You think beating up your coach is fun?"

Zack's coach asked but Zack gave him a mischievous smile and Coach sighed and said"Should have expected that"

"Alright coach, I will going back home now, See you tomorrow"

With that Zack left the Boxing gym after waving his hand at his coach and He went straight back to his house since it was night time.

After reaching his house, Zack didn't do much there, He showered before dinner and went to sleep because he knows next few days are going to be hectic.

Next day, Zack woke up and He quickly got ready for the school and met Mira on the way.

"Hey, Good morning Mira"

"Good morning Zack, How you doing?"

"I am good like always"

Zack replied with a smile while walking with Mira towards the middle school.

Two of them were talking and put of blue Mira asked"Hey Zack, Are you free after school?"

"Mira, Are you asking me out? I thought we were just friends"

Zack said with a mischievous smile but Mira hid her face in embarrassment and she yelled"Stupid Zack that's not what i meant, Okay!"

"Just playing with you, Mira"

"Stupid"

Mira elbowed Zack and Zack gave a fake cry"Mira don't hit me so hard like that, I will cry if you do"

Meanwhile in Zack's head, The Simp Zack was loosing his mind"You dumbass, What do you do! What would Mira think of me now? You completly ruined my whole game with her!"

"Ahh i am going to die as a single virgin now! Mira will never marry me like this!"

"Oi Simp shut the fuck up, We are not dying single not virgin either! We are gonna get laid one day! Don't tense out"

"If Mira left us, I am going to murder you!"

"Whatever"

Two Zack continued their stupid arguments before Mira snapped her fingers snapping Zack out of the stupid conversation he was having with her other self.

"Zack, What are you thinking again?"

"Oh Its nothing Mira"

"Are you sure? Anyway I wanted to ask if you are free after school"

"Mira, are you asking me out again?"

"Stupid Zack, I am going to meet Johan's mom, Do you want to tag along?"

"Johan's mom? Sure why not, I will finish my training early today then"

Zack replied to Mira and Two of them reached their school where they first attended their classes.

Zack went to boxing club where he was Fighting other students since he had time before going to Johan's house.

"Hey don't you think that Zack is moving a lot faster today?"

"Sure he is"

"Did he loose some weight?"

"Don't think so, He looks absolutely the same, He just got faster"

The other students wondered on seeing Zack lee moving at unbelievable speed in the ring.

"Hey, Zack what do you eat in breakfast today?"Zack's opponent asked and Zack replied with a smirk.

"Mira"

"What?"

"I mean nothing! Don't mind me"

"I am sure i hear you say something"

"It doesn't matter does it? I am getting late now, I will be knocking you out with next punch"

"As if you ca-"

Zack opponent couldn't even finish his sentence before Zack disappeared from his Vision and appeared right before him and Hit with a rear hook sending him flying as his consciousness faded away.

"We have our winner, ZACK LEE!"

One of the other students announced and Zack left the ring meanwhile Johan was watching his friend Zack kick ass and He said"Zack is so fast and amazing, I didn't even see him move"

"He is so much better than me, Mira will be much happy with him"

With those thaughts Johan disappeared in the crowd.

Meanwhile Zack ran out of the school and met Mira and he said"Mira you know what? I knocked my opponent in single punch today"

"That great Zack"

"Yeah i am amazing, I feel like Mike Tyson"

"Mike who?"

"Nothing Mira"

Zack said and Mira Just sighed and two of them started walking towards Johan's house.

'Oh yeah i completely forgot that Mike isn't in Lookism universe, That is so sad, I wanted to meet Mike'

With that Two of them reached Johan's mother's saloon or her house, and Mira knocked on the door.

Soon Johan's mother opened the door and Mira greeted her with a smile and Johan's mom also greeted her with a smile.

Meanwhile Zack remained silent and Johan's mom called them inside and they say down.

Mira and Johan's mom was talking about something while Zack was looking around the saloon and He found what he was expecting.

A statue of dog god, Though it was surprising that Mira didn't noticed it but Zack did and He knew that getting involving with cult is inevitable now.

Zack was in his thaughts but He snapped out of his thaughts when Mira called out for him.

"Hey Zack what are you thinking again?"

"It's nothing Mira"

"Zack, Mrs Seong wants us to come with her on a three days trip"

"What kind of trip?"

"A church trip obviously Zack, Do you want to come?"

"Alright i was thinking of getting a holiday anyway"

Zack replied and Mira's face lit up and She turned to Johan's mom and said"It's decided Mrs Seong, Me and Zack will be coming with you and Johan in the trip"

"Oh that's great Mira, Zack"

Mrs Seong said and Suddenly the door opened with a loud sound and Johan was standing on the door with Horrified eyes but When he saw his mom is fine, He sighed in relief.

Zack turned to Johan with a smile and asked"Hey Johan, Where have you been?"

"I-I am fine Zack"

Zack then got up from the chair and He walked upto Johan and whispered something in his ear which made Johan's face turn into a scared one and Suddenly two of them walked out of the saloon.

Both Johan and Zack stood in front of each, Ready to confront each other, right there about the whole situation.

Thats it for the chapter.

The cult arc has began.

See you all in the next chapter.