New Plan

Few days passed and right now, Zack and Johan were in a hospital where Mrs Seong was getting her cornea transplant.

Johan and Zack were waiting patiently for her surgery to be completed.

Once her surgery was over, Johan met his mother for the first even though she wasn't able to see him just yet.

Mrs Seong still needs sometime before she will be able to see again.

Johan was tearing up and suddenly the doctor said"Mr Johan, Why are you still here?"

"What you mean doctor?"

"Your surgery is next, Get your clothes changed and be ready"

"My surgery?"

"Yes your surgery, Now get ready for it"

Doctor said and he left while Johan was left speechless and He looked at Zack.

Zack smiled at him and said"You think i will forget you? Don't worry you were also a part of my deal with chairman"

"Thank you Zack"

Johan teared up but Zack smiled at him"We are friends, You asshole and friends don't say thanks"

Johan gave a weak smile and He got ready for his own surgery and The same doctor performed Johan's surgery too.

Both the surgeries were successful and after that, Zack took both Johan and his mother to Gangseo with him.

And after two whole weeks the bandages were removed from their eyes and both Johan and his mom saw each other clearly after so many years.

It was a wholesome moment for two of them.

Mrs Seong stayed at Gangseo for a while before she went back to her home because she had to re open her saloon.

---

A whole month passed since then and Currently, The king of Ansan, Taesoo ma was at Gangseo.

Actually Zack called him here for help in his new plan that's main goal is to take down Workers.

Zack, Taesoo ma, Hudson and Johan were all sitting in a closed room where no one could hear them.

Zack was done explaining his whole plan to everyone and Taesoo ma asked.

"You sure that you want to go with his plan? It's more dangerous than you think it is"

"I am absolutely sure about my plan"

"And what about you, Johan? You want to say something?"

"I am fine with Zack's plan, I trust him"

Johan said and then Hudson said"Alright since you have made your decision already, I will be coming with you both"

"Actually you can't because you need to stay here or else things can get messy here"

"Yes Hudson, Zack is right you should stay behind"

Taesoo ma said and Hudson can't argue with his both superiors so he just agreed with the plan.

Taesoo then looked at Both Zack and Johan and he asked"Are you both ready?"

"For what?"

"For ass whooping"

Taesoo ma said and He punched Zack across the room while Hudson did the same with Johan.

Hearing the noises, The bodyguards ran upto them and they opened the door

When they opened the door, They saw Zack and Johan lying on the ground while Taesoo and Hudson were standing over their unconscious bodies.

Taesoo ma looked at the two big deal bodyguards and said.

"Throw these two asshole into the Han river"

"But isn't he the boss?"

"What boss? You think there can be someone else boss when i, King of Ansan am here?"

Taesoo said in arrogance and Hudson gave a deadly look to those big deal bodyguards"Sir said to throw them means throw them out"

"No question asked, You get that bitches!"

Hudson said with a cold face and Both Big deal members couldn't believe what they had witnessed just now.

But out of fear they had to do what they were supposed to, They picked up Zack and Johan and threw them in Han river as they were told.

But little did they didn't knew that Both Zack and Johan were still conscious.

And this was all part of Zack's plan.

The body gaurds of big deal threw Zack and Johan in river and They sat near the shore and they were talking to themselves.

"Should we tell Jake about this?"

"Ofcourse we should"

"Yeah, Jerry would be so happy to know it that fucker Zack is dead"

"And that asshole Johan is also gone now"

"Once boss Jake returns no one will be able to stop us from reaching the top"

Soon enough the news about Hudson ahn overthrowing Zack lee was spread across the whole Seoul like forest fire.

And This is exactly what Zack wanted.

---

Some weeks passed since Zack and Johan had left Gangseo after apparently getting betrayed by their subordinates.

Both Zack and Johan were now on roads and they were in gangnam and they used to beat up the small crews for money and food.

And Guess why they do it?

To catch someone's eye.

And Guess what happened?

Someone approached them with a offer.

Zack and Johan were eating their food in a dark alley and suddenly a car stopped outside of alley.

Three guys got out of the car and the short one with glasses spoke"I was wondering where does the small crews disappeared"

Eugene shifted his gaze to Zack and Johan and said"Now i know that they were swallowed by two beasts"

"Who the fuck are you? Asshole!"

"Want to die, Motherfucker?"

Johan threw a punch but a tall huge black dude caught his fist and Eugene said"I have a offer for you both"