The Deal

Zack walked upto the top of the under construction building where he saw James lee and Charles Choi.

"James lee? I wasn't expecting to you here"

Zack spoke but even before he knows it, DG was in front of him with a smile"Haven't heard that name in years"

"But nobody was supposed to know that name, Should i kill you?"

DG asked with a sweet smile but Charles Choi stopped him"Stop it James! He is here for business"

"Chairman saved your ass today"

James smiled at Zack again and Zack gulped before he walked upto Charles and Charles asked.

"How do you know about workers?"

"I know that workers hide their illegal business under the name of another legal business and The leader Eugene have gotten on your nerves recently haven't he?"

"Thats true, Eugene is being annoying lately"

"I can help you deal with Eugene"

"You think i will need your help when i have James, Gun and Goo?"

"Yes you do because your hands are tied"

Zack said and Charles was surprised and Zack continued"There is something that Eugene knows about you that holds you back from ending him"

"But i am not tied with any secrets, I can do whatever i want"

"You think you can take down Workers in your own? Do you even know what kind of people Eugene have under him?"

"You are underestimating me"

"What? You couldn't even touch James and you think you can take down Workers"

"What if i land one hit on James?"

Zack said and Charles smirked and said"If you land one clean hit on James then i will help you in taking down Workers myself"

Charles turned to James and said"What do you say James?"

"Whatever chairman says, I am fine with that"DG said and he looked at Zack"But don't think that i will go easy on you!"

"I don't even play games on easy mode"

Zack said and He took his Boxing stance but His both eyes glowed in different colours and Charles said

"I never thought that a kid from 2nd generation would have mastery but Not only one but Two"

"Chairman i thaught you were educated man but You can't even count correctly"

Zack said as his eyes changed colours once again and Charles grinned madly"This kid is interesting"

"James don't play around with him"Charles said and DG nodded and He rush at Zack and hit him with Invisible knee attack.

But one of Zack's mastery was Agility that allowed to see even the invisible attacks even from the top tier like James.

Zack barely dodged James hit and James said"I see, You are fast, I will have to use more power than"

James said and Before anything happens, Zack rush at James at his top speed and used his own Invisible attacks at James.

But James dodged every single one of them with not much difficulty and James said"You sure are very troublesome"

"This kid is so interesting, Not just he have a lot of mastery but also IA"Charles was enjoying himself and he said"I wonder if he have same eyes as Gun too?"

Zack stopped his barrage of punches and He looked at Charles and said"Chairman i won"

"What?"

Charles was surprised but he looked closely and He saw that Zack had his leg on top of James foot.

"I guess i lost, Mr chairman"

James apologized and Charles walked upto Zack and said"Gun really do know how to make Monsters"

"Yes that's one troublesome kid"James said and Zack asked"So you gonna help me now?"

"I am a man of my words"

Charles said and His hands reached his pocket and he pulled out a black badge and handed it to Zack and said"That will come in handy when you reach workers"

"Mr chairman give me one more"

"What?"

"Trust me give me one more of these badges"

"You want to bring a friend with you?"

"Yes"

Zack said and Charles looked at James and DG handed his own VVIP badge to Zack"Here you go kid"

Zack took the second VVIP badge from James and he put it in his pocket and Charles said"I want results boy"

"Results? I will give you just that but you didn't asked what i want"

"Yes i forgot, What do you want?"

"For you it's a small thing but You remember a boy named Johan Seong?"

"Who?"

"The one who wanted his mother's eyes to be treated"

"Yeah i remember the one goo took care of"

"Yes same one"

"What about him?"

"I want you to push him and his mother to the top of waiting list for cornea transplant"

Zack said and Charles narrowed his eyes at Zack and asked"Why you care about him?"

"Friendship is important, Mr Chairman and Johan is very important for me to take down Workers"

"Alright boy, I will put his name of exactly the TOP of the list BUT if i don't see any results-"

Charles couldn't finish himself because James did it"I will be after you and your friend myself and trust me, You won't like it"

"Trust me on this one, I got this but This can take time"

"Time? How much?"

"Maybe a year or so"

"A year? I have waited this long, I will wait another one"

With that Charles and James walked away from the building while Zack just stood there thinking about the future.

He don't know how things gonna turn out now.

But One thing that he knows it that he need Daniel park if he wants to take down Workers!

And Not just Daniel Park, He needs a lot and a lot of muscle power to take down Workers.

For now, He only have quality but not quantity.

Zack, Hudson and Johan are the only ones who can take down a crew head at this point.

And Zack can even hold his own against a first gen king but If he needs to take down Workers, He need to reach the next level.

And He can't do this alone either.

He needs allies.