Come back

Zack stood in front of the J high school and It was just the start of new semester in J High school.

Technically Zack is still a student there, So he can enter the school without any problems.

And He is also in fashion department which means that school dress isn't a problem for him either.

So why not just go in now? But Zack didn't go in school right now because school has already ended for the day.

So he need to come back tomorrow, With no way to enter the school, Zack decided to pay visit to somebody else.

Zack drove an old saloon and he knocked on the door and then entered the saloon because he knew nobody gonna respond anyway.

"Hey Mrs Seong"

Zack greeted with a smile as he entered the saloon but He was surprised when he looked inside the saloon.

He was the Mrs Seong wasn't the only one there but Mira was also there with her.

Apparently Mira is taking care of Mrs Seong ever since she returned from the hospital.

Mira helps her around the house by cleaning and cooking food for Mrs Seong.

Mrs Seong recognised Zack's voice instantly but Mira was the one who was shocked the most.

She haven't seen her childhood friend in months, last few months were the hardest for Mira.

She even considered herself the reason that all of her friends keep disappearing one after another, First Johan and then Zack.

But at the moment, Zack is standing right in front of her and She didn't knew if he was actually there or it was just her imagination.

"Mira?"

Zack asked but Mira didn't responded and she slowly got up and she stumbled and came towards Zack.

Mira used her hands to confirm if it was actually Zack not her imagination.

"It's me Mira, I am back"

Zack said but he saw Mira was tearing up and He tried to stop her from crying by wrapping his arms around her.

But Mira started crying while hitting Zack by her soft hands"Zack, Is that really you?"

"Yes it's really me, Zack"

"Zack, Why you leave me like that?"

Mira kept crying while hitting Zack with her hands and Mrs Seong heard her and she was completely confused about the whole situation.

Because Zack used to meet her regularly so did Mira and She never knew about Zack's disappearance.

Well, She don't even know that Johan is missing, All she thinks is that Johan is out there working hard.

Zack pat Mira while she was crying and He finally made Mira calm down and Two had their Reunion with eachother.

"Mira, What were you talking about just now?"Mrs Seong ask"What happened to Zack?"

Mira wiped off her tears and She answered to her"It's nothing Mrs Seong"

"Then why are you crying?"

"It's just Zack was being mean again"

"Zack, Don't be mean to anyone especially your friends"Mrs Seong said to Zack with an angry face"Boy you must have forgotten but I can still kick your ass"

"Yeah yeah blind woman"

"I can still see you though"

"That was really racist, Old hag and I am not even black"