Frauds

Few days passed away and right now, Zack was sitting in classroom and he was talking to the guy named Namsoo lee.

"Hey Namsoo"

Zack called out for him and Namsoo looked at Zack"Yes Zack"

"You are always on craigslist, Right?"Zack said"I can't find limited edition Jordans"

"Can you find some for me?"Zack said and Namsoo being scared of Zack just agreed to do it.

---

Namsoo went back home and he searched whole internet to find those shows for Zack.

"How can I buy them at that price!?"

"They carry a big premium because DG wore them"

"They are no where to be found"

"I guess there is no choice but to beg the sellers"

Namsoo was left with no choice and He started begging the sellers of Jordans to buy one pair for Zack.

After being rejected for quite many times, Namsoo was basically crying at this point.

"Zack have no idea about the value of those shoes, There is no way i can find them in $300"

"I guess i will have to kick in some of my own money"

Namsoo was crying but He suddenly heard a notification and They had agreed to sell him those shoes.

Namsoo checked the profile picture and It was a cute girl and Namsoo being the lusty individual he is, Couldn't hold his desires and agreed with the girl.

---

Next day, Namsoo told Zack about the deal and Zack said"You don't really have to do it all by yourself"

"But i know i really want to finish by helping you"Namsoo said"I am also very good at spotting fake products"

With that it was decided that Namsoo will go to get the package but Little he knew but Zack was following him.

Next day, Namsoo reached the meeting place which dressed as his absolute best.

Zack followed Namsoo because he knew about the beating that Namsoo will get today.

Namsoo spotted the girl that was going to sell him those shoes and She asked"Are you here for shoes?"

"Hot"Was the only thaught that Namsoo had in his mind for the time.

"I need to check the item soo"Namsoo said"We could go to a quiet cafe"

Just as Namsoo said that, He felt two heavy hands on his shoulders and He saw two big guys surrounded him.

"Look forward"

"Show fear and We beat you"

"Open your mouth and We beat you"

"Smile"

"Act like we are friends"

Namsoo was being mugged by those frauds.