The Cult (3)

After a while, The group consisted of Preacher, Mrs Seong, Zack Lee, Mira and Johan reached their destination.

The Eden Camp.

All five of them got out of car and were greeted by a member of cult who had a fake gentle smile plastered to his face.

"Welcome, Brothers and Sisters"

"Welcome to Eden Camp"

The cult member greeted everyone and then he said"You have to walk from here, I will show you all the way"

Everyone nodded and Cult member began walking towards the forest"Please follow me carefully"

"Okay"

"Kay"

Everyone just followed the cult member while Zack and Johan were getting suspicious and Zack whispered to Johan"Hey Johan, don't you think that preacher is acting suspicious?"

"What? Zack, what are you saying?"

"Look yourself, He seemed oddly familiar with this place"

Zack was trying his best to hint Johan on not trusting the preacher but Johan being the dense fuck he is, Didn't understood a single thing.

After walking for a while, Everyone saw a huge cross in middle of nowhere and Seeing the cross, Mira started praying.

Meanwhile Zack tried to gave Johan another clue"Hey Johan, I think there is someone near the cross"

Zack was able to see someone tied to the cross but Johan's blind ass couldn't see anything but He atleast grew a little aware.

Zack just facepalmmed himself and continued playing along for now.

After walking a while, Everyone finally reached a place and Cult member said"From here on, The kids and Adult will split up"

"The adults will go to chapel and Kids will go to the student area"

The cult member said and Zack remembered about that container which house those insane kids.

"Also, focus on your worship, Please leave your mobile phone and accessories here"

Zack just sighed and gave his phone away but He actually had two phones with him, One he had hidden in his clothes.

After giving away their phones, Zack, Mira and Johan went to the student area which was a container.

Once the three of them entered the container, They saw a group of kids there.

The group of kids greeted them and Suddenly three small brats ran towards Mira which made Simp Zack get in control and kick one of them away.

"ZACK! YOU SHOULDN'T HIT KIDS LIKE THAT!"

"Sorry Mira, That wasn't me"

Zack apologised and Mira took care of the kid that Zack kicked a second earlier.

Meanwhile Johan also noticed the weird kids and He called Zack out of container.

Both Zack and Johan stood outside of container and Zack again pointed at the huge cross, Hoping that Johan would see the Journalist this time for sure.

"Hey Johan, You see that, There is someone on that cross!"

"O yeah Zack i can see that, We must go check it out"

"See Johan, I already told you that i saw someone there but Your blind ass can't see anything"

"Sorry Zack"

Johan said as Two of the boys ran straight towards the huge cross and They saw a guy tied to the cross.

But In middle way, Zack Stopped and Johan asked"Zack what happened?"

"Mira, Johan i left behind with those psychopaths"

"Holy crap, Zack we should help Mira first"

"No, I will go to Mira and You go to the cross, Come back to us after seeing what's on the cross"

"Hai"

With that Zack and Johan splitted the ways and Zack ran towards the container using his feather feet.

In just a couple of seconds, Zack was back at container and He kicked opened the door to see those insane kids trying to fee Mira a bug.

Suddenly the Simp Zack tried taking over and his eyes started twitching"I think i might kill a few kids today"

"You motherfucker!"

Zack throw a straight punch to first guy with full power that broke few of his teeths and shakes his whole jaw, Knocking him out cold.

After that what happened was a complete massacre, Zack beat up every one of the weird kids there, Nobody was spared.

"Don't fucking touch Mira again, Or i might kill you for real"

Saying that the Over protective Zack calmed down and Other Zack took over and Zack turned to Mira"Are you alright, Mira?"

Mira ran upto Zack and Soon Johan also ran up there and He said"Zack, Mira, We must run from here, This is a cult, They believe in Dog god!"

"Dog god?"

Mira was surprised but Zack wasn't wasting any time there, He took Mira on his back and Three of them ran from the container.

"Zack what should we do?"

"Johan, I got a mobile phone, We should call police"

Zack replied and Once Johan felt useless, He also knew something like would happen but What did he do to prevent it?

Zack pulled out his phone and called the police and told them everything about the cult.

After that, Zack just sat down on ground nicely and he asked Mira"Hey Mira are you fine?"

"I am fine Zack but Can you tell me what's going on here?"

"It's nothing Mira, You don't need to worry about this, As long as I am here, Everything will be fine"

Zack said and Mira wrapped her hand around him and one side of Zack was melting in her hands while other side of Zack was trying to resist it.

Meanwhile Johan was just looking at two before finally remembering about his mom and he said"Zack, I must go, I need to help my mom"

"Don't"

"But Zack-"

"Johan i said don't, Let the police arrive first, Mrs Seong will be fine"

Zack said but Johan wasn't having it and he shouted"Zack you don't understand it, She is MY mother not yours, You will not understand it, I have to save her, no matter what!"

"I don't care if you come with me or Not, But I am going to save my mom"With that Johan turned his back and He started walking away but Zack stopped him.

"You aren't alone here, Johan, I am your friend, I was just testing you little"Zack said and he stood next to Johan"Let's go save your mum, She still haven't given me a proper haircut yet"

Johan gave a faint smile and Zack looked at Mira"Mira, Please don't go anywhere from here, And Keep this"

Zack threw his phone at Mira and Two boys started moving and Mira shouted from behind"Hey Zack!"

"Yes Mira!"

"You better not loose today! I want you to win for me, Okay! And Save Mrs Seong!"

"You got it, Mira!"

Zack smiled and He looked at Johan and said"Let's go Johan, It's time to kick some asses!"

Johan smiled and Zack cracked his neck while rubbing his hands together and Johan was also seen cracking his fingers, Ready to burst with all his anger and frustration on the members of cult.

Thats it for the chapter

See you in the next part.