Second Semester

Some time passed and It was time for second semester at J high school.

And Today was also the day when Daniel park was going to transfer to J high school.

Zack was sitting on his chair in his classroom where on the other side, A big fat guy was messing with Jiho park again.

Zack had warned him a few times but that guy doesn't listen to Zack because He believes that Zack have grown weaker just because He haven't been in any fight lately.

Zack decided to step in and He got up from his place and walked upto that fat bullu and without any warning, Zack uppercut him right under his chin sending him flying.

Zack the cracked his fingers and gave a menacing look"How many times i have told you not to bully anyone especially when i am around?"

"Hey Zack! Just because you beat Vasco once Doesn't make you the king here!"

"Shut the fuck up, Because you haven't even beaten Vasco once but I did"Zack said and He grabbed the other bully with the coller of his shirt and threw him out of window of the classroom.

Fortunately, Their classroom was on first floor so He didn't die, Just few broken bones.

Seeing the glass broke, Everyone in the class got aware of the fight and Suddenly Zack was surrounded by a bunch of students.

All the students who surrounded Zack hated every guts of him because Zack didn't let them bully others and Now they had chance to get their revenge on Zack lee.

"Alright bring it on, I will beat you all at once"

"Hahaha Keep dreaming Zack!"

"Increasing the number of losers doesn't change the result"Zack said and He held his left hand up while his right hand was in his pocket.

All the students jumped at Zack at once but Zack landed a barrage of punches at them knocking out every single of them.

 Zack then wiped off the Lil bit blood of his hand and He turned to Jiho and said"Jiho park? Thats what your name is, right?"

Jiho nodded and Zack said"If you don't start standing up for yourself i won't be able to help you next time"

"Take control of your life, Don't rely on others"Zack said to Jiho before returning back to his place where he slept peacefully.

Meanwhile at the entrance of the classroom, Daniel park was standing speechless in his new body.

"That guy is dangerous! He beat all of them with just one hand"Daniel thaught to himself"Did he go easy on me back then?"

"He even saved that guy, does that mean he isn't a bully? He is actually a good person"Big Daniel thaught to himself before he took his seat next to Zack who was still sleeping.

Soon the teacher came to the class and Introduced Daniel to everyone and all the girls expect Mira started drooling over him.

Daniel sat right next to Zack who had finally woken up from his sleep because it was time for his boxing practice.

Zack got up and He began leaving but He heard a voice from behind and he turned to see the big Daniel standing behind him.

"Hey hello my name is Daniel Park"

"I am Zack lee, it's your pleasure"

Zack greeted him with a smile and Zack then said"I will see you later Daniel, I have boxing practice"

"Sure we can hangout sometime later"Daniel said and Zack left the classroom.

Daniel let out a huge sigh once Zack left the classroom"He didn't seem hostile to me, He didn't even do anything to me back then, He seem like a good guy"

Daniel was wondering but He suddenly heard a female voice"Are you thinking about Zack?"

Daniel snapped out of his thaughts and he saw a beautiful girl standing in front of him and Daniel just gave a small nod and Zoe said"Well Zack does seem like a gangster but He is actually a good person, He usually helps people around, he only fights when much needed"

Hearing to Zoe's words Daniel belived her because he himself had seen that Zack isn't hostile towards him.

Once Daniel was carefree about Zack, The rest of his first day at Highschool went pretty normal just got a few thousands of love letters and stuff like that.

Other than that, It was pretty normal.

Thats it for the chapter.

See you in the next part.