Mr Sponser

Big deal was no more and Vanquishers had taken over the the west side of Han river, Also known as Gangseo.

The big deal street was turned into a fancy shopping complex which not just included malls but Hotels, Bars and Casinos too.

In short, They were making big money of that shopping complex.

But the question still remains, How Zack managed to get all this money?

Lucky for everyone because Zack is going to meet the one who helped Zack build everything in Gangseo.

Zack was at his new base in Gangseo which was just a special hotel for Zack and his crew.

Zack got up and went out from his room and He saw Hudson walking towards him from the end of the hallway.

Two of the passed by and Hudson spoke"You are going out?"

"Yeah i have some work to do"

"Want me to tag along?"

"No need for that"

Zack said and Hudson just agreed with him, During their stay at Gangseo, The ansan trio actually started respecting Zack quite a lot.

Well not on the same level as they respect Taesoo ma but Still Zack is their leader now and they respect him.

"Take care of yourself, boss"

Hudson said as Zack walked out of the hotel and he walked upto his rolls royce that he had gotten from Gun sometime ago.

Zack got into his car and he opened his mobile phone which showed his recent chats with someone named Mr Sponser.

Soon enough Zack received the location from Mr Sponser and he started his car and drove towards the location.

After a while, Zack ended up reaching a small restaurant and He got out of his car and looked at the restaurant"Really? You find this place to meet out of everywhere"

Zack sighed and he pulled out his ciggerate and lit it and started smoking before entering the restaurant.

Zack entered the restaurant and he saw a tiny old man complaining about the food prices.

Zack looked at the old man for a second before he walked upto his table and handed the staff a hundred dollar bill.

Staff took the money and left the table and the old man turned to Zack and said"Giving off money like that? You seem to have become more wealthy than i am"

"I am not wealthy but I am not cheap either, Mr Sponser"

Zack said while blowing off smoke at Steve's face which made the owner of H group cough for a while.

Zack smiled mischievously but Sophia took his ciggerate and crushed it with her foot and said"That's not for kids"

"Take a seat, Boy"