Hostel (7)

Once Jin Jang left the Big deal and Ran away from gangdong, Jerry kwon decided to take matters into his own hands.

Jerry got up from his place and He began leaving but Olly asked"Now where are you going?"

"We are still following the plan, I will take down both Daniel park and That fucker Zack lee"

With that Jerry left the place and He reached where He knew Daniel park was.

Near Jasmine's appartment and Jerry stood behind Daniel park and attacked him without a warning.

Jerry punch hit Daniel and Daniel was slammed into the wall in single punch and Daniel was unconscious.

"Well that was easy!"

Jerry wiped dust off his hands and he began leaving but suddenly someone kneed him in the back.

Jerry had his mouth open and he couldn't hold his scream, Jerry slowly turned around and what he saw wasn't normal at all.

What he saw wasn't Daniel park.

It was a monster who was unconscious now.

"Is he really Daniel park?"

Jerry wondered but He quickly took his Boxing stance to fight with Daniel park.

---

Meanwhile Zack was also looking for Daniel because he knew that Daniel will be ambushed by Jerry.

He learned the whole plan fro Jin Jang and Soon Zack even found the place where Jerry and Daniel were.

But when Zack reached there, He saw Jerry carved into the floor.Jerry was covered in blood while Daniel was standing without a single drop of blood on his shirt.

Zack had his eyes wide open but He knew he can't waste time and let Daniel fight him.

Zack decided to stop holding back and He rush at Daniel at his blinding speed which Jerry couldn't even see him move.

And Once Zack reached Daniel, Zack barraged Daniel with hundreds of punches even though quite many of them were blocked or dodged by Daniel.

Still Daniel was hit by a lot of punches and Finally one of Zack's punch hit Daniel under his chin.

Daniel brain was disconnected of his body for a mere second and that was enough for Daniel to return back to normal.

Once Daniel turned back normal, Daniel looked at Zack and said"Zack, i feel like someone used my like a punching bag"

"My whole body hurt like hell"