Fixing the troubled transfer

After reaching his home after two whole month, Zack had a touching reunion with his parents.

Zack filled them with everything that he told to Mira beforehand and Zack's dad was proud that his son was now richer than him.

His mom was also proud on her son and She ended up feeding Zack until he fainted on his return.

Zack woke up next day in morning and He got ready for school and He walked outside of his house.

Zack ended up reaching Mira's house because the two always used to go school together.

Zack called out for Mira but Her mother opened the door and She was also very happy to see Zack again.

She invited Zack into her house and She made him eat breakfast with her family even though he already had breakfast at his house.

At this point, Zack was crazy full for few days now, He could live without food for days now.

Anyway, After meeting with Mira's parents, Zack and Mira left for the school together.

"Mira, I am so full that i can't even walk properly now"

"Hehehe Zack who told you eat this much anyway"

"Your mom did"

Zack said but Mira laughed lightly and for that Zack placed his hand on her shoulder with his weight.

"Hey Zack you are crushing me"

"Mira i can't hear you"

"Zack!"

"Sorry can't hear you"

"Ahh let me go"

Mira cried before Zack decided to let her go and Mira tried to hit him but Zack ran from there with Mira on his trail.

Soon Mira caught upto Zack and She was panting heavily while standing next to Zack.

"That was fun"

"Yes, You remember when we used to play like this all the time"

"You me and Johan, It was fun"

Two childhood friends discussed while walking towards the school and Mira said to Zack while holding his hand"Don't leave me like that again okay"

"I won't"

"You don't know how worried i was for you"

"I am back, No need to think about it now"

Zack said to Mira with a smile and Mira returned the smile and suddenly two of them remembered.

"Zack, we are late"

"Oh Mira it's because your mom"

"Where does my mom from?"

"Anyway, We need to hurry, Hop on my back"

Zack said and Mira hopped on his back and Zack ran towards the school and two reached the school right before the closing time.

Zack dropped Mira once they reached the school and two of them went to their classroom.

Soon the whole school got to know about Zack's return and Fashion department class was filled with students who wanted to meet Zack.

Zack was just standing in middle of his classroom while Doo and his lackeys were surrounding Zack while Zack.

"Zack, you are back"

"I missed you so much"

"Zaauck haow aare yuu?