Jake Kim

Some time passed peacefully for everyone and In last few days, Jiho had been interested in toto.

And He lost all his money in it.

Vasco and burn knuckles get to know about Jiho's situation from Jace since he had seen Jiho beforehand.

"Jace is that all you have to say?"

Vasco asked while doing bench press and Jace nodded"Yeah that's all"

"That was very bad for Jiho"Vasco said"He don't deserve this"

"Jace do you know who is behind this toto thing?"

"Yes Vasco"

"Who is it?"

"It's the youngest leader of Big deal, Jake Kim, He is also our senior"

"He is a bad guy, I will put him straight"Vasco said as he got up from his place but Jace said"Vasco he might be dangerous"

"He is from one of the big four crews"Jace said and Vasco said"Don't worry Jace, I will never loose to a bad guy"

Vasco began Walking to find Jake Kim but Jace knew that Vasco can't take on Jake by himself so he called someone who can.

Zack lee.

Jace called Zack and Zack picked up phone and said"Jace? You never call me what's so special today?"

"Zack we need your help"

"What happened?"

"We are going to meet Jake Kim from big deal but Knowing Vasco, He will probably end up fighting him"

"He is one of Big four isn't he?"

"Yes, So are you afraid Zack?"

"No that actually gives me another reason to come, Send me your location and I will see you there"

"Alright see you then Zack"

Zack hung up and Jace shared his location with Zack and Ran after Vasco.

---

Jake was holding an umbrella in his hands while walking down a street.

Everyone around him had bowed down to him to show respect and they all greeted Jake.

"Be safe sir"

"Be careful Boss"

"Get home safe sir"

Everyone showed their love and respect towards Jake and The leader of Big deal was walking down the street but Suddenly two guys walked out of a dark alley.

"Jake Kim?"

Jace called out for Jake and Jake stopped and He looked at Vasco and Jace.

"No since you are a sophomore, I guess you are Hyeong" Jace spoke"I didn't recognise you then"

"King of illegal bigging and youngest leader of Big deal, One of the big four"Jace finished showing that he has done his homework.

"It's you the cafe worker"Jake recognised Jace and said"What brings you here?"

"I don't really want to get involved but"Jace continued"Our leader is so pansy-"

"Enough Jace"Vasco Silenced Jace and Looked at Jake"Return Jiho's money right now, You bastard"

"That logo i have heard about it"Jake said while smirking"It's a club for all fresh man babies"