Daniel Park (1)

It was night time and Daniel was working at a convenient store as his part time job.

Daniel didn't had many costumers today but in the end, Todays day was quite peaceful for Lil Daneil.

No body try to bully or attack him.

But little did he know that it's only matter of time before history repeats itself.

Suddenly the door of convenient store opened and With his instincts Daniel greeted"Welcome"

Daniel looked towards door and saw one of his classmates open the door, Daniel recognised the boy as Jiho park from his class.

Both Jiho and Lil Daniel looked at each other and they had same thoughts towards each other.

"Same rank? Whew"

"Just by looking at him, I can tell he is at bottom of barrel just like me"Jiho thaught to himself about Lil Daneil.

"Where are the chargers?"Jiho finally managed to ask and Lil Daniel instantly replied while pointed"They are over there"

"I feel sorry for him"Jiho thaught to himself as he slowly moved towards the charger section and picked one of it and kept looking at him.

"If i got caught, I will be going to jail for this"Jiho park was shitting himself"My hearts gonna burst"

Jiho was both scared and Nervous but he kept himself together and Grabbed the charger, Put it under his shirt and ran from the story"Sorry!"

"What the hell?"Lil Daniel tried to stop Jiho but Jiho ran away from there but Lil Daniel ran after him and two reached a dark alley.

Both Jiho and Lil Daniel reached the alley where a bunch of bullies were waiting for Jiho and that group was leaded by Doo lee himself.

"Hey tubby?"

"What's the piggy? Uww gross"

"It takes one to know one"

"Didn't we told you to steal charger?"

Doo lee and his lackeys questioned Jiho and Lil Daniel and one of the bully then said"What should we do with them?"

Suddenly Doo lee gained a smirk and he said"A loser battle!"

With that, A duel between Jiho park and Lil Daniel began.

Jiho started attacking lil Daneil with his light hands but Lil Daniel didn't attacked back because he didn't wanted to hurt anyone of the same rank as him.

If he wanted then Lil Daneil could have used Jab that he learnt from Zack days ago.

Both Jiho and Lil Daniel were fighting but suddenly they Stopped after hearing a masculine voice"Enough!"

Everyone turned around to see who it was and Their face paled on seeing the one in front of them was, Euntae lee!

Without saying a word, Vasco choked Doo and lifted him in air"You guys are bad guys"

After giving a good beating to doo lee and his lackeys, Vasco turned towards Jiho and Lil Daniel and said"You two should start working out"

"I actually know you from school, Thank you Vasco"Jiho said and Vasco was surprised"You know me?"

Jiho nodded and introduced himself"I am Jiho park from fashion department"

"Ahh same class as Zack and the new transfer student"Vasco said"It's even better you can ask Zack to help you or work out together"

"Zack? I don't think he even knows my name"Jiho said and Lil Daniel kept listening and Vasco said"If that's it then you can come to me, I will help you both"

"Vasco"Lil Daneil called and Vasco looked at him and Daniel asked"How do you know Zack?"

"Oh well we faught once and I lost"Vasco said"In the end i found that it was all a misunderstanding between us two, Other than that, We are cool"

Lil Daneil felt surprised because He didn't thaught Zack was stronger than Vasco and he said"Thank you Vasco"

"Good but you both need to step up from yourself"With that Euntae lee left the alley.

Both Jiho and Lil Daniel also returned back to their place and That's how another day passed for Daniel park in Gangbuk.

Next day at school during the lunch break, Daniel was eating his food with Zoe, Zack and Mira.

Suddenly Daniel saw Jiho passing by and He called out for him and Daniel asked him if they could eat together.

Daniel took Jiho to the table where he was sitting with Zack, Zoe and Mira.

Jiho took his place but He was completely ignored by Zack, Zoe and Mira who were busy eating their own food.

"Hey mira are you free after school today?"

Zack asked and Mira looked at him"Yes Zack but what happened?"

"I don't have Boxing practice today, So i was wondering if we can go get an ice cream"

"Sure but only if you are paying"Mira said with a smile and Zack replied"Ofcourse Mira, A gentlemen always pay for ladies"

"Mira, Let me be the gentleman and feed you with my hands"Zack said trying to feed Mira but She Stopped him"Zack, Look around, Everyone is watching us, It's embarrassing"

Zack then got up from his place and he clapped both his hands together, Diverting all the attention towards him"Listen up everyone, Turn around and don't look back at me"

Zack just said and everyone just went with it and turned around, Zack Smirked and looked at Mira"See no one is looking at us now"

"Zack, You stupid!"An embarrassed Mira said and She elbowed Zack in guts making him sit back silently and continue eating his food.

Meanwhile Daniel was trying his best to start a conversation with Jiho but suddenly he felt a strong hand on his shoulder.

Zack and Mira also saw it and they stopped eating and Zack said"Mira ignore the bullshit and keep eating, You need nutrients"

"Zack-"

"No arguments Mira, keep eating and ignore fighting, You are becoming more violent because of this stupid fights"

"Me? Violent?"Mira just wondered to herself while continuing eating her food and soon leaving the cafeteria afterwards with Zoe.

Meanwhile Vasco had grabbed Daniel by his shoulder but suddenly Daniel used his hand and removed Vasco's hand off his shoulder, shocking everything in the cafeteria.

"I have decided to punish you"Vasco said and He was about to throw a punch at Daniel but Somebody caught his punch in mid air.

Vasco looked up and it was Jay hong who had caught Vasco's fist with his hand and Suddenly Jace park stepped in and He stopped the fight and took Vasco and burn knuckles with him empting the cafeteria.

Thats it for the chapter

Next few part will revolve around Daniel for now.

And Yes, It is still a Zack story not a Daniel story.