Catch the god

After knowing the secret of the first game of stone paper scissors, Both Johan and Zack made it to second round.

Second round was just about to began and Johan didn't knew anything about it and He asked.

"Zack, What kind of game is this?"

"Take your shirt off"

"What?"

"Just do what i say and don't get any wrong ideas"

Zack said and Both him and Johan took their shirt off and Zack wrapped his shirt around his face.

"What are you doing?"

"Next round is gas chamber"

"Zack, How do you even all this?"

Johan asked and Zack freaked out for a moment but he then answered.

"Remember i met with the chairman, He told me everything about the four affiliates"

"O okay got it"

Johan being the simple minded dude belived his friend and nodded and Zack sighed because he is glad that it's Johan not Hudson.

Because if it was that blonde smoothie than he would have asked atleast three thousand questions before believing anything.

After knowing the secret of the second round, Both Zack and Johan passed even the second round.

The third game was questism and Even that game didn't stopped the duo of Zack and Johan.

Since everyone around them were criminals, both of them didn't had to show any remorse when beating them to half dead state.

The third round was over and It was break time and Both Zack and Johan were cooking some kind of plan during the break.

"Johan how many of these people can you beat up?"

"All of them"

"And how long would it take?"

"I don't know but If we go together then we will be done really quickly"

"Then shall we start?"

"The best way to remove competition!"

Both Zack and Johan smirked and Zack cracked his fingers while giving a menacing smirk.

"Hey guys do you want to play a fun game?"

Zack asked but one of the participants tried to fight him but Zack punched him across the face.

That participant was sent flying across the room and whole room was in chaos.

[We will now commence our last game]

Neko declared and the door opened but no participants came outside of the door.

Literally no one.

Neko was surprised and she called out again[All the participants gather in the ring for the last game]

Neko said but she again got no response.

Neko announced a few more times and Finally two guys walked out of the room.

And those were the participants 99 and 100, Johan Seong and Zack lee.

Neko turned to Nomen and she asked"What happened? Why they are only two?"

"I checked the footage and apparently those two beat up all of the other participants to the point where they are good as a breathing dead body"

"Those fuckers!"

Neko grit her tooth but Nomen said"I already told you not to sent them in Circus, We should have kept them as executives"

"They are too strong for circus"Nomen said but Neko Smirked and said"Too strong? My money is in my Sinu dear"

"Only the future will tell who will win"

Nomen said and Neko announced everything that happened to other participants.

And crowd was going crazy that two highschooler took down all the other participants who were all criminals.

[The last is about the begin and The last game is]

[Catch the god]

Neko declared while both Zack and Johan stood in the fighting ring and Zack looked at Tom and he again showed him a middle finger.

[Alright, The God, please Enter]

Neko announced and Everyone looked at a tall masked man walking towards the fighting ring.

Sinu han, The God of combat entered the fighting ring and the first he does is punch Zack across the face.

Zack was sent flying into the wall and Neko announced [Catch the god has started]

"So this time its two highschoolers"Sinu said while looking at the two"But just because you are kids, I won't go easy on ya"

"Because you are bad guys!"

Sinu tried to punch Johan but Johan wasn't having his way and He hit Sinu with his crescent kick.

Sinu was sent back but he was still on his feet and Neko was surprised to see that and she turned to Nomen"If Sinu dear loose, You will step in!"

"Why would I? Let him die"

"I wasn't telling you, It was an order, Nomen!"

Neko almost lost her cool and Nomen just sighed and agreed to step in if Sinu needed help.

Meanwhile back in the fighting ring, Sinu looked at Johan and said"Wow kid you hit pretty hard"

"You haven't gotten hit by me yet"

Before Sinu could know it, He was hit in the ribs from the back by Zack and Sinu gasped and God of Combat fall on the ground for the first time in the history of circus.

Zack had already told Johan about Sinu's weakness which was his one eye blindness, Now since they both know it, They are gonna exploit it to full extend.

Sinu was in the middle of ring while Johan was in front of Sinu and Zack was on his back.

"Zack, Are you ready?"

"I was born ready!"

Both Zack and Johan ran upto to Sinu to hit him with double jab but Sinu used his invisible attacks to hit both of them.

Johan was already on ground but Zack had dodged Sinu's attacks using his superior speed and mastery to see through Invisible attacks.

"You dodged it? I am surprised"Sinu said while looking at Zack"I guess i will have to go full power then"

"Full power? My ass, I will show you that i can do it too!"

"You aren't special!"

Zack said and he rush at Sinu from his blind right side and then hit Sinu with numerous Invisible attacks.

Sinu was also sent flying but He didn't hit the wall. Instead someone caught Sinu in mid way.

Sinu slowly took his mask off and Jake Kim was the one who was holding Sinu is his hands.

"Bro. What are you doing here?"