Hostel (1)

Zoe park was walking towards the J high school and she suddenly noticed that her stockings had a hole in it.

Zoe crouched down to check it"Eh, My stockings have a hole in it, When did it happened?"

"Excuse me?"

"Yes"

Zoe suddenly heard a voice from behind and she turned around and saw a guy with his hands spread in front of Zoe.

"Can you spit on my hands?"

"What?"

"I am not a weirdo, I just wanted to give you some extra cash"

Zoe was uneasy to see the guy asking for her spit and suddenly he offered her to drink.

"If you fill up this bottle then i will pay you hundred dollars"

"Are you gonna throw those stockings away?"

"How long you have worn them? Wanna sell it to me?"

Zoe got scared and She ran away from there"Sorry!"

Zoe ran away but The guy was confused but someone tapped his shoulder and He turned to see Logan standing behind.

"You want my spit? I have a lot"

Logan then beat up the guy and left and went to the school.

Zoe reached the fashion department and she told her friends about the creep she met.

"He told you to sell your spit?"

Daniel and Jay were surprised while Zack just ignored them.

"I am serious and It was so scary

"But who would want to buy your spit?"

"Want me to spit on you?"

"Are you alright, Zoe?"

Mira spoke and Zoe assured her that she is fine and Then Jace appeared out of nowhere.

"Olfactophilia"

Jace spoke and he got everyone's attention towards him and he continued"Paraphilia for scent

"More specifically they are attracted to ones bodily scents"

"To them they are pleasures"

"Where's there demand, There's supply for that, Simple as that"

"Guys go nuts to buy it"

Jace said showing that he had done his homework and Zoe said"Those freaks need to be neutered"

"Why don't they do anything about them?"

"If they distribute via foreign social media, It's almost impossible for them to be tracked"

Jace said and he explained more about this and Then Mira said"Someone offered me to buy my stockings once"

That was all Zack need to be get attentive and He said"Mira gimme his address, I am sending him back to Jesus"

"Calm down Zack"

Mira said and Zack calmed down and Then Mary Kim and Vin Jin also came to fashion department.

Mary then pulled Jace's ears and she told him about her stockings problem.

"Well Jace how do you know this much about this?"

"I just looked into it because it could be hostel's main source of income"

"I only looked into it because Vasco wanted to wipe off all four major crews and you, Zack and Daniel you both look into it too"

"Hostel is a cell within a cell"

"They are fighting between themselves but that's about it, We don't know who they exactly are"

"All we know is that they are on whole new level of crime compared to god dog and big deal"

"They are not like the ones we have encountered so far"

Jace explained everything to everyone and then Jasamine started her old lies and Everyone ignored her expect Mira.

Mira is the only one who slightly believes her lies because she is too kind for the world.

---

Few more days passed and Jasamine had went missing and Her father was crying in front of Mira.

Because Apparently Mira was the one person seen with Jasmine.

Once Jasmine's father left the place, Zack heard Doo and his lackeys talking about Mira.

Zack got up and he looked what Doo was talking about and He saw that someone was using Mira's name to sell stockings.

But Mira wasn't the only whose name was being used to sell stockings.

Mira, Zoe, Joy, Mary and a lot of other girl's faces were being used to sell stockings.

To report this, Everyone reached out for police but Police said that they can't do anything in this matter

In the end, J high students decided to catch the culprit on their own

--

All the J high school students who were looking for the fake stockings culprit were all gathered in the school gym.

All of them sat in the boxing ring with Jace in the centre since he knew the most about this shit.

"So these are the items that those imposters are selling?"

"Stockings and spit"

"I got discount when buying the bundle and it was still very expensive"

"And you couldn't meet them in person either?"

"No, they wouldn't budge on that"

"Something about sending it before it goes cold"

"These are the items i bought from the social media sites"

Jace was Explaining everything but suddenly Vasco came there and he was excited"What'd you buy?"

Vasco picked one of the bottle and started drinking it and Jace yelled"That's piss!"

Vasco spotted everything out and he ran to wash his mouth while Daniel continued.

"I tried asking the delivery guy but no dice"

"The phone number was fake and they were wearing a mask too"

"Same with this post office"

"They were all fake and different phone numbers"

"It won't be easy to find them"

Daniel said and he didn't had much hope but Jace spoke.

"No, but there is something common between them"

"The sellers were all different but It's all from the east river"

"Does that sound familiar to you?"

Jace asked and everyone looked at him wide eyes and they had only one answer.

"Hostel!"

"One the of four major crews, The secret cell organisation"

Jace said and Vasco spoke with a deadly tone"So it was Hostel, I can't believe they make people drink such things"

"Jace what else do you know about Hostel?"

"Hostel is a cell within a cell"

"Some members don't even know they are part of hostel"

"Only the top members are the real members and Rest of them are the-"

"Runaway fam"