Daniel park (2)

Soon after Vasco left the cafeteria with burn knuckles, The bell rang and lunch break was over.

Everyone returned to their classrooms and Daniel was sitting on his place but he was approached by Doo lee.

Doo told Daniel about the get together with friends.

"What? A get together?"

"Yep it's the start a new semester"

"We are going to have a great time together"

"You should join"

"Friends should get acquainted"

Daniel heard doo and his lackeys and He was filled with hope and remembered about his past get together where he was just Logan's slave better known as Pikachu.

Daniel gained a wide smile on his face and he got from his place"Yes, I will join"

Doo and his lackeys jumped in excitement and they said.

"See you at 7"

Daniel then stood in confidence and Nervously asked"Maybe we can take some stickers photos together"

Just hearing this Doo and His lackeys got so happy that they ran away from there to complete all the preparations.

"I have a day off from work, I can surely hangout with my friends now"Daniel thaught to himself while smiling and he was already dreaming about the get together with his new friends.

Daniel was thinking about get together but He then remembered that during lunch break Zack said that he is free after school.

Daniel decided to invite him too, Daniel turned left and he saw Zack sitting at his place near window.

"Hey Zack"

Daniel called out for Zack but Zack didn't heard him because he was busy looking out of window.

Daniel got up and he placed his hand on Zack's shoulder that made Zack freak out"You fucking scared me"

"Sorry about that"

Daniel apologized and Zack asked"So how's lil Daneil doing? Have he lost some weight or not?"

"Ahh about him, He has been busy lately but he is making progress"Daniel said after thinking a while and Then Daniel said"Zack, i wanted to ask if are you free after school?"

"I am free"

"Would you like to join us for a friends get together?"

"A friends get together? When?"

"Today at 7"

"I guess i can since i am free"

Zack said and Daniel almost jumped at his place and He gave a wide smile"Alright Zack, I will see you at 7 then"

Soon the school ended and everyone returned back to their houses and It was almost 7 o clock.

Daniel exchanged some messages with Doo and others and he reached the alley where the get together was going to take place.

Zack, Doo, Zoe and others were waiting for Daniel in the room and Soon door opened and Daniel showed himself.

"H-Hi"

"O you are here"

"Daniels here"

Doo and Zeo welcomed him and Zoe pointed at place next to her"Come Danny sit here!"

Daniel felt uneasy about the place but He didn't cared at the moment because he was busy enjoying his time with his friends.

Daniel sat next to Zoe and Doo served drinks to everyone but Zack refused"You know doo, I don't drink"