The Boxer Vs The Hero

"You want to die, Punk?"

"Bad guy must be punished"

Both Zack lee and Vasco glared at each other in the cafeteria.

"You want smoke?"Zack asked with a straight face and Vasco said"You are a bad guy, i will punish you"

"Go home kid before i get mad for ruining my lunch date with Mira"Zack said and he began walking away but Vasco held Zack by his shoulder once again.

Vasco exerted his strength of Zack but Zack being Zack just stood there with a straight face even though it hurts.

"It's that all you got, thug?"Zack asked removing Vasco's hand off his shoulder with his right hand and something to notice.

Zack was wearing a thin glove on his right hand maybe trying to hide some injury.

"Did you call me a thug?"Vasco asked and Zack replied"Aren't you one?"

"Leave it, Tell me why do you hit those two boys?"Vasco said and Zack asked"Which boy?"

"Those two"Vasco pointed towards two boys standing with the members of burn knuckles and Zack recognised the two as the two bullies he beat up in restroom.

"You even pissed on one of them?"Vasco said and He was visibly angry on Zack"You should be punished for that"

"So what? What if i did all of that? What you gonna do?"Zack said and He began walking away but Vasco threw a punch at him.

But Zack caught his fist and turned around and he was smirking and He thaught to himself"Let's see how strong i have gotten since my fight with Johan"

"Vasco should be perfect opponent for now atleast"Zack said and He let go of Vasco's hand.

"Please forgive me but I am going to hit you"Vasco said and He took his iconic Muay Thai posture.

"Let's see thug if you can stand against a pro"Zack said and He took off the glove he had on his right hand.

Zack revealed his right hand which wasn't normal like his left hand, His right hand was much bumpy than his left.

"What's with that hand?"Vasco asked and Zack said"Why don't you come find yourself, Punk"

With that Zack threw a jab at Vasco and Vasco tried to block it with his hand but that was his biggest mistake.

Once Zack's jab hit Vasco's hand, Vasco hand hurt so bad as if it had broken.

Vasco kept his straight face even though he feel like crying and Zack looked at his fist and said"You hand is still not broken, I am still not at HIS level yet"

"Well it's still better than expected considering that i have only started using this about a year ago"Zack said and He looked at Vasco"Please ignore my blabbering, You can continue your thing"

"Iron fist isn't easy to learn especially without a master, Should i ask Taesoo ma to train me? I don't think he will train me, but He already got a successor, He might not train me"Zack said to himself completely ignoring Vasco.

"What are you talking about-"Vasco couldn't complete his words because Zack punched him straight in face, breaking Vasco's nose with it and Zack said"Didn't i told you to ignore me and Do your thing?"

"For thugs like yourself, I don't even have to go serious, If you aren't Johan you can't be my rival"Zack said to Vasco who was slowly getting up from ground.

Vasco got up and took his stance again while wiping off blood off his face"He is strong, I must use my full power now"

Vasco ran upto Zack to kick him but Zack used his Superior speed and Appeared behind Vasco and Then hit with a lead hook with his left hand so that He don't accidentally break his ribs with his right hand.

Vasco was sent flying again and He fell on a table, Breaking the table underneath him.

Vasco again stood up and rushed at Zack"I can't loose, I must defeat the bad guy"

Vasco was making the same mistake as Johan was charging up at Zack with a straight punch and He will pay dearly.

Vasco throw a straight punch but Zack tapped his hand out of the way with his left hand and Then Used his right hand to uppercut Vasco.

Zack hit Vasco right uppercut right under his chin, Once Zack's hand hit Vasco, The hero of burn knuckles had lost consciousness and His unconscious body flew meters away with blood trailing.

All the members of burn knuckles rushed at Zack to attack him even though Jace park tried to stop them.

But after seeing Vasco get beat up, None of the burn knuckles could stand it and they attacked Zack who completly destroyed the fodders.

Jace park looked at Zack while crouching next to unconscious Vasco and He said"Zack lee, I will never forget this"

"Who cares? Punk"Zack said"I have seen hundreds of fodders like you who say the same thing"

Zack began leaving but Jace spoke"First you hit those innocent boys and then you not just beat up Vasco but also the burn knuckles"

"Next time Vasco might actually kill you for real"Jace said and Zack just laughed and said"I thaught you were smart, Jace park"

Zack then turned to the two bullies from before and called them near him.

Two of them came towards Zack but Zack noticed that two of the had wet themselves and Zack said"Now you two, Would you like to tell Jace Park everything by yourself or should I give you same treatment as Vasco?"

"Zack i-i will tell him the truth but Don't hit me"One of the bully said and Jace said"Zack Lee! You are scaring him"

"Shut up, Jace!"The bully shouted"I am telling you the truth, I lied to you, We lied to Vasco"

"What?"

"Yes, Zack beat up, Yes he did but He beat us up because we attacked him first"

"And We were also messing with the some first years before Zack saw us"

Those two bullies confessed and Zack smiled at Jace"You got your answers, now don't ever get on my nerves again"

"And Also, Tell your hero to not interrupt me when i am with Mira and Don't even dream about Scaring Mira or I will kill him for real"Zack said that to Jace before leaving the cafeteria.

Meanwhile Jace looked at unconscious Vasco and He grabbed his head"How i am gonna explain everything to Vasco now?"

Thats it for the chapter

See you in next part