Retreat (1)

Some time passed and It was time for J High school students for retreat.

All the students from all the different departments dripped out in their absolute best clothes.

All of them got seated in the different buses as allotted on basis of their department to the students.

Fashion department students sat in thier bus, Everyone was really excited expect Zack.

Zack was feeling very anxious about this because he doesn't know what is going to happen on the trip.

He knows that this trip is not going to be normal by any means, This is world of Lookism there is no way you can spend a day without any trouble.

Zack is certain that there must be something wrong with this retreat but He doesn't know what.

His memory is fuzzy so he don't know what exactly is going to be wrong here so he will be extra carefully.

He doesn't want to ruin others fun by making them worried either but What he can do is take all the precautions.

And He will take all the precautions necessary.

Everyone sat in the bus and Daniel was sitting next to the teacher while Zack was standing next to Mira and He asked"Mira, Can i sit next to you?"

"Sorry Zack but I am sitting there"Zack heard Yui said and She then offered"If you want to sit, You can but you will have to let me sit on your lap"

Yui giggled and Zack stayed silent meanwhile Mira gave a small pout that no one saw.

Ever since Zack saved Yui from her gangster boyfriend, She has been trying to flirt with him since then but She never succeeded.

"If it's your seat, Then you can keep it"Zack said but He suddenly pulled out a pendant from his pocket and Mira looked at it.

Zack turned to Mira and said"Mira, This is for you, This pendant will protect you from evil eyes"

Just as Zack said that, Everyone in fashion department expect Daniel and Mira started laughing at Zack.

"Zack do you still believe in that?"

"Ahhah Zack that was funny"

Doo and his lackeys laughed but Zack ignored them and He looked at Mira"Mira please accept this as token of our friendship"

"Thank you, Zack i will always keep it with me"Mira said and Zack helped Mira wear the pendant around her neck.

Mira saw that pendant could be opened and Before she could do it, Zack stopped her"No Mira you can't open it"

"Why is that Zack?"

"Because if you do, This pendant will loose all its powers"

Zack gave his reasons and Mira just smiled and kept Zack's wishes and didn't tried to open it anymore"Thank you Zack"

"Your welcome Mira"

Zack smiled and He sat besides Daniel and He finally sighed in relief and he thought to himself"Atleast Mira would be fine even if something happened to me"

Once the bus started, Everyone started playing different games and currently the games they were playing included hitting others hands.

And It was Zack's turn to hit Mira.

"Hey can we switch? I cannot hit Mira"

Zack said and Doo said"No Zack you must do it, She hit me so hard, You need to take revenge for me"

"Doo, that's bold of you to assume that i will ever hit Mira especially for you"

"Zack stop being a simp"