New plans

Flashback

After Zack beated up Logan lee, He was called to the principal office by the principal of the J high school.

Zack stood in front of principal table while Logan with broken jaw and messed up facial structure stood on the side.

"Zack lee do you hit Logan lee?"

"Maybe"

"Tell the truth"

"Okay i did"

Zack admitted and Principal then sighed and he signed a document and handed it to Zack.

"Zack lee, you are suspended from J high school for 60 days"

Flashback over

"Hahaha hahaha you got suspended on your first day in school?"

"Thats funny as heck"

Jacky and Channing laughed like maniacs when Zack told them about why he got suspended from the school.

Meanwhile Hudson kept his composure even though he wanted to laugh too.

"Gimme a break guys"

Zack said as he pouted while jogging.
Did i mention it before but all the members of The Fist were jogging in the early morning with Zack.

Zack overtook his subordinates but Hudson soon caught upto him and he asked"So is that why you came back early?"

"Nope, I actually have more reasons"

"Like what?"

"You remember you asked me to help you get stronger?"

"You remembered that"

"Yes i do and Also, I am free for two months now, It would be better if i used this time to strengthen our crew"

Zack said with a smile to Hudson and Sun of Ansan was very touched because he didn't expected Zack to actually remember it.

Hudson only expected a boss and worker relationship with Zack when they first met.

But over time, It's slowly turning into a genuine friendship which Hudson really appreciate and He returned the smiled and asked"So when do we start boss?"

"When? We already did"

"What?"

"This jogging is part of training as well, We are going to run 5 laps on Gangseo before it's time for street to open"

Zack revealed his schedule and Jacky and Channing weren't happy at all with this but Hudson showed determination and he was running with Zack, Shoulder to shoulder.

Hudson looked at Zack and he decided to ask the question he wanted to ask for a long time now.

"Sir, Can i ask some questions?"

"Sure go ahead but Only one question everytime you take over me"

Zack said and he ran ahead faster, Leaving Hudson behind.

"If that's the case, Then i accept your challenge"

Hudson said and he ran at his top speed and He reached Zack since Zack wasn't going all out.

"Go ahead Hudson, Ask what you wanted to ask"

"How can I achieve mastery like you and Sir Taesso?"

"I will the basic concept of mastery, To even think about achieving mastery, First of all you must push your body to its limits"