Hostel (6)

Zack and company returned from the Cheonliang trip and now everyone was back at their work.

And right now, Zack was talking to Hudson on phone because Hudson had just found something really important.

"Is that everything?"

"Yes"

"So big deal wants to overthrow us once Jake Kim returns from the prison? Am i missing someone?"

"Jerry kwon and big deal are also co operating with Hostel A and Olly wang to overthrow us and take back Gangseo"

"Thats shit is not happening"

"Yes we won't let that happen"

"Now listen to me Hudson, In few days, Hostel is going down"

"What?"

"Eli Jang has met the hostel B, I am sure he will return back to gangdong and then there is going to be a war"

"What we have to do?"

"We will show them their place in that war, Especially big deal, They should know what happens when they turn their back on their superiors"

"What's the plan?"

"Be ready with Channing and Jacky, I will call you when i am gangdong, Next time i meet Jerry kwon i shall give him same treatment as his precious Jake"

Zack hung up because he had to leave for gangdong with Daniel as they both were looking for Jasmine.

But with different reasons.

The stockings selling business might be closed but the fake accounts were still active.

And Hostel had nerves to call Zack and others to gangdong if they wanted it to get deleted.

But they didn't knew who they were playing with.

---

Zack and Daniel weren't the only ones who were heading towards gangdong.

Logan lee the troubled transfer was also on his way to gangdong because he was fuming over the fact that somebody else had Zoe's photo.

He is a romanticist, Who try to protect even her photo.

Mature dude, Logan Lee.

And With him is, Vin Jin.

Who is here on direct orders from the two second empress, Mary Kim.

"Mary Kim that bitch, She just had to make me go instead of doing it herself"

Vin Jin said and Logan heard him but two co operated as long as they were in bus but once they reached gangdong, They started their little clash.

"If there's a photo then hostel must be messing with us"

"Get lost, Don't even talk to me"

"Why don't you loose some weight, You fatty?"

"Hey it's a perfect combination of fat and muscles"

Soon both Vin and Logan reached gangdong and Vin spoke"By the way-"

"I told you not to talk to me"

"What are these bastards doing here?"

Vin said as he saw Daniel, Vasco and Jay hong were already there before him and Logan.