The Cult (4)

Once Zack, Mira and Johan escaped from the student area, The members of Cult informed their boss, The Preacher.

Preacher grew furious and decided to execute Mrs Seong before anything could happen.

Meanwhile, Zack and Johan were running towards the adult area to get Johan's mother.

While running towards the adult area, Zack saw the members of cult gathering around the huge cross.

Zack pointed towards the cross and said"Look Johan, They tied someone else to that cross!"

"No way!" Johan couldn't believe his eyes"Mom! Zack thats my mom, I need to hurry!"

Johan didn't wasted anymore time and he ran straight towards her and Zack also ran after him.

Two of them reached the cross where Mrs Seong was tied to the cross to he executed by throwing rocks.

"Start the execution, The the orders of messiah only innocent can throw stones!"One of members of cult announced and He continued.

"We all have recieved salvation, We have been freed from our sins, We can all throw the stones!"

"The first execution!"

"Satan's dirty mistress!"

"Everyone, prepare to throw!

"Throw-"

The cult member was about to announce but He stopped when his face was kneed by Johan.

"What did you said? You, You will kill my Mom? I will kill you before that!"Johan said with his eyes filled with rage and He punched the guy in face again and again until he lost his consciousness.

"Johan-"

Zack called out for Johan but Johan got up and He glanced at Zack and said"Zack, you go and get the boss, I will save my mom"

Zack just gave a small nod and He ran towards the boss while having faint smile on his face.

Meanwhile The enraged Johan turned towards the crowd who was about to execute his mom and he said"So who was it? Which one you wanted to hurt my mom?"

Johan cracked his fingers and He jumped in middle of the crowd and soon enough Everyone was lying on the ground and Only one guy was standing that was Johan Seong.

Johan's hand were blooded while standing over the pile on unconscious cult members and Johan turned to his mom.

Mrs Seong was also tearing up after hearing her son's voice and Johan ran upto her and freed her.

Soon Mira arrived at the location with the police force and they captured all the members of cult.

Mira ran upto Johan and She was looking worried"Johan, Where's Zack? Tell me wheres Zack?"

"Zack went after the boss"

"Johan, How can you leave Zack alone!"

Mira shouted at Johan but Suddenly she heard a familiar voice from somewhere.

"Yo Mira"

"Zack?"

Mira turned her head and She was Zack dragging a bloody pulped preacher by his leg all the way to them.

"Are my eyes seeing it right? Mira are you worried about lil ol me?"

"Zack!"

Mira ran towards Zack, Wrapping her hands around him while tearing up.

Zack just smiled at her while rubbing her head with his hands"Its fine Mira, Everyone is alright"

"You, Me, Johan and his mom, Everyone is fine"Zack said and Mira kept sobbing while A police officer walked upto them.