J High school

Middle school is over, Its time for kids to shift to the highschools.

Zack already have decided which school he will be going to, Obviously Zack is not missing the whole plot.

He hasn't worked up his ass every single day till now just to be a bystander in the storyline.

Zack enrolled in the J high school in the fashion department and Mira also enrolled in the same class and school with him.

What can you say? Zack got sweets in both hands. A win-win situation for him.

Today would be the first day of the semester, There is still few months of time before Daniel park transfers to the J High school.

Thats enough time for Zack to make a good image around the highschool. Ofcourse he is not going to be a bully.

Zack's idol is none other than Mike Tyson and Mike hates bullies.

Zack got ready for his first day at J high school, He wore the blue blazer with a black sweater underneath it and black branded shoes to finish his get up.

Zack grabbed his backpack and He left his house and went to Miras and picked her up from her house and Two went to the J high school together.

Both Mira and Zack reached the J high school and two went inside the building.

"Zack, This place is so big"

"Yeah it's awesome, Mira!"

"Look at the library, Zack"

"Look at the gym, Mira"

"Library"

"Gym"

"Library"

"How about dumbbell in library?"

"Smart Zack"

Both Zack and Mira laughed while looking around the school faculty and They finally found their classroom.

Mira and Zack went inside the classroom and Zack looked around the class and He saw few familiar faces.

First being the blondie, Jay hong, Other than that, Zack recognised the girl named Yui Kim.

Mira walked towards the girls of the class while Zack decided to try his hand to trying to understand the silent blonde.

Zack walked upto Jay and Waved his hand in which response, Jay also waved his hand at Zack.

Zack smiled thinking that he maybe can understand Jay's silent language.

"How you doing? My friend"

Zack asked and Jay try to say something but Zack didn't understood a thing that he said.

"I got another way to communicate"

Zack said and He started making hand seals with his hands.

°Reaper death seal? Shit, He is going to kill me°

Jay thaught to himself and he was completely astonished on seeing Zack make hand seals and He freaked out and ran away from the class.

Meanwhile Zack just stood completely speechless and He sighed"What a stupid ass mute dude, Can't even understand hand language"

Zack sighed and left the classroom since there wasn't any more guy that he knew in the class.

Zack walked in the corridors and reached the restroom, Zack opened the door and walked in, Just to see a bunch of second year bullying the first years.

"Hey you, Pretty boy! Get lost"

"Don't fucking come back here"

The two bullies said to Zack but Zack completely ignored the two and continued taking piss.

"That fucker!"

"You dare ignore me!"

One of the bullies walk upto Zack but Zack turned towards him and pissed on his face with a smug on his face.

"How does it taste? I only drink mineral water, You should pay me for that"

Zack said while laughing at the two weak ass bullies.

The Piss man tried to attack Zack but Zack kicked him in nuts instantly Knocking the guy out.

"Oh i forgot you don't have iron nuts"

Zack laughed even more and the other bully rushed at Zack to tackle him but Zack hit the Bully on the back of his head with his hand, Knocking him out too.

Both bullies fell unconscious on top of each other, Zack zipped his pants and then washed his hands and began leaving the place but He stopped.

Zack looked at the victims and He recognised one of them and Zack asked"Hey you, You are from fashion department, aren't you?"

The other boy slowly nod and Zack asked"What's your name?"

"Jiho, Jiho park"

"I am Zack Lee, and Don't worry i am not like those guys, Just don't get on my nerves and you will be fine"

With that Zack left the restroom and went back to his classroom to attend the lectures.

Soon it was time for the lunch break and Zack was eating his lunch with Mira and Mira had made a new friend, Yui Kim.

Three of them were having their lunch before Zack felt a strong grip on his shoulder.

Zack was unfazed by it so he ignored the guy and continued eating the food, Mira was looking at the one who had Grabbed Zack.

But Zack turned to her and used his other hand to turn her face in other direction"Mira focus on eating, You need nutrition, Ignore the bullshit"

Once Zack said that, The whole cafeteria was filled with loud noises.

"Ohhh he called Vasco Bullshit"

"He thinks Vasco is ignorable"

"Can we have Vasco Vs The new guy"

Ignoring all the comments from the crowd, Vasco stood behind Zack patiently letting him eat properly for now.

Once Zack and Mira were done eating, Zack turned to You and said"Hey lady, Can you take Mira to the classroom? She needs to study harder"

"Zack! You aren't my dad!"

"Please ignore her and take Mira to classroom"Zack said to Yui and Yui nodded and she held Mira's hand and took her to classroom.

Once Mira was gone, Zack turned around just to see Vasco standing behind him.

Zack stood in front of him and Two glared at each other.

"You want to die asshole?"

"Bad guy must be punished"

Thats it for the chapter

See you in the next part.