Stalker problem

If you thaught that crazy night was finished then you have been pranked.

Now kindly wave your hand while following Daniel park in his story.

Yui and Her boyfriend left the convenient store soon after Zack left and Daniel was now alone.

Daniel had cleaned up all the mess that Zack and that gangster made and Now Daniel was in relief.

"What a crazy day"Daniel sighed"Hard to believe"

"Today i saw Yui's true colours"Daniel said to himself"I need to rest"

Suddenly Daniel saw the door open once again and A crippled man walked in.

That crippled man was in his phone all the time and He picked up booze from the store and placed it on counter.

Daniel was checking out the payment but He unintentionally saw what that man was watching in his phone.

And Daniel was surprised to discover that this guy was watching Zoe's stream on his phone.

---

Zoe was walking towards an alley where she was supposed to throw her trash.

Zoe was talking to someone on phone while walking"I really heat throwing out trash"

"Really get out? Haha"

"Streaming? I am on roll!"

"Suckers are throwing their money like crazy on my charm"

"Anyway do you want anything to eat?"Zoe was talking to someone on her phone and She threw her trash and was now returning.

"Excuse me"

Zoe heard a voice and She got chills down her body and She slowly Turned to see a crippled man there.

"Can you tell me the directions?"

Zoe started walking away from him by Saying"I am actually new to this area, I don't know"

Zoe started to move slowly but She heard another voice"ZOE, RUN AWAY!"

Zoe saw a short fat guy jump in front of her from side.

"Who is this pig? Have i seen him before?"Zoe wondered"He even knows my name?"

"Zoe Run!"Daniel said"He bought a knife!"

Daniel said and Zoe's eyes widened when that Crippled man pulled out a knife from his back.

The crippled man launched at Daniel with knife"Shut up you bitch!"

"How dare you call your husband, A sucker?"He said trying to attack Daniel but Daniel remembered about Zack.

He remembered the attack Zack used before and He hit the man with a jab and Daniel hit him in hand and Knife flew out of his hand.

"It's time for next move"Daniel thaught to himself and He replicated Zack's hook but His hands were short and he missed the man.

"What the?"The Crippled man yelled"Who the hell are you?"

"Zoe is all mine! Go away you loser!"

Crippled man tried to attack Zoe but Daniel covered Zoe with his body and Crippled man said"What's the problem with my face? Don't you like my looks?"

"I donated you the most, I am the one who deserve to touch you"Stalker reached out for his knife but Suddenly somebody stepped on his hand.

Crippled man raised his head and He saw a tall black haired man standing there.

Both Daniel and Zoe looked at the guy"ZACK!"

"I am here too!"They heard a voice and They saw Vasco standing there with a dumbbell in his hand.

Vasco then threw that dumbbell at the stalker and It hit him in the face but Since Zack had stepped on his hand he couldn't dodge it.

Zack then grabbed the stalker with his throat and let go of his hand and Easily lifted him in air with his right hand.

Stalker was being choked and He tried to break free but Zack's right hand grip is even stronger than vasco, He stand no chance here.

"Hey please don't kill him!"Zack heard a voice from ground and He saw a old man lying on skateboard.

"Please I beg you, That's my only son"Old man Begged"Please don't kill my son"

Zack didn't cared but Vasco did and He placed his hand on Zack's shoulder and said"Zack let him go now"

"Yes Zack it's over now"Zoe also spoke and Zack finally let him go off his grip.

Zack then ignored the old man and his son and turned to Zoe"now you owe me one"

Thats it for the chapter