Daniel Park (3)

Few more days passed and it was day time and Daniel was returning home after school.

Daniel was in his perfect body and He reached his shack but he saw that door was open.

Daniel walked in and He saw his mom sitting next to his old body and He instinctively called out"Mom?"

Daniel's mom turned towards him and Daniel realised that he fucked up.

"Yes, You are?"Daniel's mom asked Big Daniel"Who are you?"

Daniel decided to pretend and he smiled at her"Hello ma'am, You must be Daniel's mother?"

"I have heard so much about you"Daniel said but His mother was still confused and she asked"You are his friend?"

Daniel nodded and He explained the situation to his mother and She asked"To save rent, You both are living together?"

"Yes yes"

"And Daniel is working part time job at night and sleeps in daytime"

"Yes yes"

"He has a after school job to pay his expenses"

"Oh he is all grown up now"Daniels mom gave a proud smile while looking at her sleeping son.

Daniel's mom then looked at big Daneil and asked"What's your name?"

"Oh my name is also Daniel Park"

"What are the odds? I can definitely see resemblance between you two"

Daniel's mom smiled with excitement and Daniel also smiled at her while two Continued talking for a while.

"Hey do you have time to chat? I want to talk about Daniel"

Daniel's mom asked and Big Daniel nodded and Two of them left the shack and they reached the market while walking.

Soon two of them reached the star caffe where Jace park was working as part timer.

"Welcome"Jace Welcomed but he then noticed Daniel park with an old lady.

"Ma'am what would you like to drink?"Daniel asked and Daniel's mom looked at price and she offered to have instant coffee.

At that moment Daniel realised how much his mother had sacrificed for him and He then baught an amaykano for his mom

Daniel's mom was really happy while drinking her amaykano meanwhile Daniel felt really guilty because he had it before but he never thaught about his mom before.

Daniel's mom then talked about her son to Big Daniel and Whole time Daniel felt so guilty and He wanted to change his relationship with his mom.

Meanwhile on other side of cafe, Vasco and burn knuckles were hanging out there and Vasco was listening to Daniel and his mom very carefully.

Soon Daniel and his mom left the cafe and Daniel's mom the pulled out a 5000 won bill and handed it to Daniel and left to her house.

Meanwhile Vasco had enough of it because he thaught that Daniel was extorting money from the old lady.

Daniel waved his hand when his mother left the place and He heard a masculine voice from behind him.

"Hey, Newbie"

Daniel turned around and He saw Vasco standing there leaning backwards near a pole.

"I saw everything you punk"

Vasco walked upto Daniel and said"You are out of line, Step up"

Vasco then said"Follow me, I am gonna mess you up"