Toxic Boyfriend

Today was a nice day, Well not for everyone.

Daniel park was working his part time job at a convenient store and He saw the door open and a couple walk in.

"Aren't you cold? It's September"The girl said and Daniel recognised her as Yui from his classroom.

"Men don't feel cold"The guy with her said while two of them walked inside the store.

"But you have got goosebumps"Yui said and The guy replied"It's because of my Atopy"

Yui then picked up her items and She placed it on counter"I will take these"

Daniel thaught that it was her brother but Then he saw her item and It was a box of condoms and He didn't understand what it was"How can she buy an adult product with family?"

"Single payment"The guy with her said and Yui suddenly glared at Daniel and she said"What the hell are you looking at? Have you never seen those?"

"This piggy is pissing me off"

"Right? You are annoyed let's not buy them"

"I don't give a fuck"

"I'd prefer not to"

Her boyfriend said to her but he suddenly turned serious and looked at Daniel.

"Hey pig lower your eyes"He said to Daniel"I know what are you thinking when looking at her"

"Yuck..You make me sick"Yui Said with a disgusted face to Daniel and Daniel wasn't believing that it was same sweet Yui from his class.

Daniel stood there without saying anything and his silence was pissing the boyfriend even more.

"Hey. Say something"Boyfriend said and Daniel being Daniel replied"..Hello"

"I am not happy"Yui said"What are you gawking at?"

Yui looked at her boyfriend and said"Babe, I think he is a pervert"

Her boyfriend looked at Daniel"I told you to fucking respond"

"This ass! Fucking respond"Yui's boyfriend threw a punch at Daniel but Daniel moved out of the way dodging the attack.

Before he could hit Daniel again, The door opened once again and They looked at entrance and It was a familiar face for both Daniel and Yui.

It was Zack Lee.

Zack walked into the store and He picked up a protein supplement box and Went to counter and saw Daniel being engaged in fight and simply asked.

"Need help?"

Daniel heard that and He instinctively nodded his head and Zack Smirked and Smacked Yui's boyfriend in his face.

Breaking his nose and sending him flying on other side of store and Zack said"Be grateful that i didn't hit you with my right hand"

"Zack? What are you doing here?"Yui freaked out and Her boyfriend asked"You know him too? Bitch!"

"Babe he is in my class"Yui said and Her boyfriend got up with his broken nose and Zack said.

"I am quite surprised that you are still standing despite being a fodder"

"You asshole, I am going to kill you for that"Yui's boyfriend rushed at Zack with intention to punch but in mid way, Zack jabbed him with his right hand in chest.

Zack broke some of his ribs because he doesn't know how to hold back, If Zack use his right hand then you are getting your bones crushed.

Yui's boyfriend coughed blood and he grabbed his chest and Zack said"Why are you with Yui?"

"Zack thats my boyfriend"Yui said and Zack laughed and said"So i was right all along"

Yui's boyfriend couldn't get up again but Zack walked upto him and said"Hey you punk, Do you even know what your girl is doing in school?"

"W-wha?"

He couldn't speak Clearly and Zack said"We have a new transfer student and This girl Yui is biggest simp for him"

"She try to give him new gifts everyday, Your wallet, She gave it to him but he refused"Zack said"Your clothes, she gave it to him but He refused"

Yui's boyfriend looked at her and his facial expressions changed and He was angry and Yui said"Babe he is lying because he likes me"

"Bitch please"Zack moved his hand in his hairs"I am more beautiful than you, Not even talking about Mira"

Thats all Yui's boyfriend needed and His rage gave him enough power to get up from ground and He grabbed Yui by her hairs but before he could attack her, Zack grabbed his hand.

"Even though she is a bitch, She is still a girl"Zack said"You as a man, shouldn't hit a girl"

"Fuck off! I will kill her"He said and Punched Yui but Zack blocked his hand with his left hand and Then hit him with a right hook

And that was over for Yui's boyfriend and He was unconscious now.

Zack then took his protein supplement and Then took an ice cream box and said"Daniel this is from you, Right?"

"Yeah sure Zack"Daniel said and Zack smiled and left with his items.

Thats it for the chapter

Next arc would be stalker arc