Zack VS Johan

It was raining and Both Zack and Johan were standing in front of each other.

Ready to fight even in the rain.

Meanwhile Gun and J high schoolers were just watching the two fight.

"Zack, I can't afford to loose this fight"

"I have reasons to not loose as well, Johan"

"I will win, I will win for my mom"

Johan said and Zack didn't wanted to say the truth so he said"I also want to win but for myself, I, Zack lee never looses"

"You are still selfish as ever"

"I was born this way"

"I will set your straight today"

"Bring it on, Blind ass"

Both Zack and Johan rush at each other and punched each other in the face but Johan was the only one who got his nose broken by Zack's iron fist.

Zack was at huge advantage over Johan in this fight because of his top tier hardware.

Even if Johan does surpass him in term of skills, Johan still won't be able to actually harm Zack because of his fragile hardware.

Johan got his nose broken but That didn't mattered right now but He quickly landed five body punches at Zack, Back to back.

Zack wasn't going to use his full power as it might increase suspicions especially if Johan see Zack using similar moves to Gun then me might be in a rough spot.

Even though Johan hir Zack five times, Those five hits did less damage than Zack did with one punch.

Zack then hit Johan with a Right jab but Johan tried to block it with his hand but Zack changed the direction and Hit Johan in his elbow.

Johan cried out in pain when Zack dislocated his elbow with his Iron fist and Zack closed his eyes for a second trying not to see it.

Johan then threw off his gloves and said"I have to win no matter what, I can't play fair for that"

Johan said and He kneed Zack in the face and Zack was hurt by it for this time.

But He still wasn't even bleeding and Zack used Aikido to throw Johan away.

Since Johan was in rage, Niether he could see what Zack did not he was able to copy it.

Johan got up again and He attacked Zack with all kind of martial arts he knew, Be it boxing, Taekwondo, Kick boxing, Karate, Mma even street fighting.

Johan used everything he had in his aresnal but His weak hardware again made Johan look weak because he didn't had enough Stamina either.

After performing so many attacks at Zack, Johan was panting but Zack was still standing with minor bruises because of superior hardware.

Plus he blocked all of Johan's hits with his Iron fists which hurt Johan more than it did to Zack.

"I am bored"

Gun got up and he walked upto Johan and Zack and he said"Boxer, End this fight now or I will do it myself"

Zack just nodded because he doesn't want Gun to be get involved here because If Gun faught Johan then it will turn out to be similar to what happened to Jake.

"You wait bro i will end this fight now"

Johan said and He rushed at Zack and jumped to hit him with a kick but When he was in mid air,

His solar plexus was vulnerable to Zack and Zack used the opportunity to to punch Johan in his solar plexus knocking the wind out of his body.

Johan's body got shut down as he lost consciousness and he fell on ground and Gun smirked"That was enjoyable at last atleast, I will let Johan go this time"

With that Gun park left while waving his hand and Zack was showered with questions from Daniel and Vasco.

Zack got busy with those questions that he didn't noticed that Johan had gotten missing once again.

Zack could just sighed again but He was felt bad for Johan but there wasn't anything he could do for him

Zack and Johan even together can't beat Gun

Hell even all the J highschoolers together can't hold a candle against Gun, So Zack didn't actually had a choice here but to fight Johan.

Somedays passed since Johan and dog god gang disappeared and Right now, Zack was standing on the rooftop of his house and he was talking to someone on phone.

"Hudson, Dog dog gang is no more"

"Should we take over gangbuk now?"

"Yes, I have talked with Jacky and construction work is also completed now"

"Should I get some of the girls from here to Gangbuk then?"

"Yes and also take some of big deal members for girl's safety"

"I will do just that"

"And Also, There could be some small crews, either disband them or tell them to join us"

"Alright as you say Sir"

"Also check on Jacky and inform me on how much progress he made"

"Sure sir, I will call you once i meet Jacky in Gangbuk"

"And Also Hudson, if you talk with Channing then tell him that Hostel is going down next"