Gun's offer

Gun Park placed his hand on Zack's shoulder and said"I will give you a month time, take over the Gangseo"

"Gangseo?"

"From this day on Big deal is no more"Gun declared but He heard a voice from behind

"Who the fuck are you to decide it? Asshole!"Gun slowly turned around and he saw Jake was standing on his feet once again.

Gun seemed surprised and Then Gun saw that Jerry was trying to stand up again as well and Jerry said"You can't touch big deal"

"If you do go through us"Jake finished Jerry and he extended his hand towards Jerry and Both of them stood on their feet.

No 1 and No 2 of Big deal were on their feet once again and They were ready to fight the demon named Gun park.

Zack stood there and He took a step forward but Gun stopped by holding his shoulder"Step back, You have done enough"

Zack felt Gun's grip on his shoulder and His grip was far above Vasco and His own Iron fist.

Gun even without Iron fist had such strong grip so Zack knew not to mess with him.

Zack stepped back and Gun said"Jake Kim, You are disqualified"

"You think i care about that now?"Jake said"I am going to take you down right here"

"Oh really? You think i am afraid of your puny threats?"Gun took off his sun glasses and started walking towards Jake and Jerry.

"I build this body just to take you down!"Jake said and Jerry said"Anyone who harms Jake will be my enemy"

"This time i shall pluck your tooth out!"Gun said and He walked upto Jake to grab his face but Jerry came forward.

"No touching boss"

"Get the fuck away!"Gun threw Jerry away and faught with Jake who was already injured from his first fight with Zack.

---

Gun wiped off blood off his hand while standing over Jake and Jerry on the ground.

Jake was missing most of his tooth while Jerry eyes were completely white and he wasn't conscious.

Gun defeated both Jake and Jerry without breaking a sweat because Both Jake and Jerry were already injured after fighting with Zack.

"You have improved"Gun said wiping blood off his hand"If you both were in peak condition then you would have been quite problematic for me"

Gun said while looking at Jake lying on ground who was now missing most of his tooth.

"I expect you to be quiet in jail or Next time i will take your tongue"Gun said and He put back his sun glasses and He turned to Zack.

"I should thank you for making my work easier here"Gun said"Those two could have been problem for me"

"For that reason i will train you to be my successor"Gun said and Zack was caught off guard because he didn't thaught that Gun will offer to train him straight on first meeting.

"Do you accept?"

"What about Gangseo?"

"You can take over Gangseo in a day after training"

"I have one more thing to ask that you must answer"

"What?"

"Tell me about Johan"

"Johan?"

Gun was surprised to hear about Johan from Zack and Gun finally remembered who Zack is and said"Now i remember you"

"You are the boxer who beat Johan in middle school"Gun said and He smirked"I couldn't contact you earlier"

"What you do with Johan?"

"Nothing"Gun replied"Johan is one of the candidates to be my successor"

"I will be your successor but free Johan of whatever you are making him do"

Zack demanded and Gun looked at Zack with a serious face and then said"Prove yourself to be better than Johan and I will eliminate him from the programme"

"Do you accept it? Zack Lee"Gun asked as he extended his hand towards Zack.

Zack looked at his hand and He was thinking about his old friend Johan and his mother and He then said"One more thing"

"What now? Y'know you are now overusing the favour you did for me"Gun said and then asked"What is it?"

"Tell me about how can Mrs Seong can be treated?"

"Seong? Johan's mama? Why you care about her?"

"She still have to give me a proper haircut"

Zack replied and Gun gave a smile because he find it funny and Said"Unfortunately that is out of my power"

Zack looked disappointed but Gun said"But i know someone who can make sure she is treated"

"Tell me who is he?"

"Sorry boy but chairman doesn't meet just Anyone"Gun said"If you really wish to meet chairman then take my place and be next Gun"

"So what do you say now? You accept?"Gun again extended his hand towards Zack.

Without thinking twice Zack took his hand and Two shook hands and Gun had a smirk on his face and He ruffled Zack's hair and two of them left together.

Vasco and Jace were stunned after everything they witnessed but They didn't knew a single thing that Gun and Zack discussed.