The Circus

After being taken by Tom Lee to an unknown place, Both Zack and Johan were lying in a basement like place.

Slowly Zack opened his eyes and He found himself being surrounded by hundreds of people.

Zack realised where the hell he is and he facepalmmed himself.

"This was the last place that i wanted to be in"

Zack then looked around and found that his clothes have been changed and his legs were chained while He saw Johan lying next to him.

"Oye Johan"

Zack woke Johan up and Johan slowly opened his eyes and he looked around and he asked.

"Where are we, Zack?"

"In circus"

"Circus? We gonna be ring masters?"

"No we are the animals here"

Zack replied and Johan was surprised to see this many people around him and Zack spoke.

"Johan, Don't be nervous and hear me out carefully if we have to survive here"

Johan nodded and he listened to Zack's words carefully and Zack began.

"This place is the illegal business of second affiliate, It is a illegal fighting ring where rich people bet their money on fighters fighting to death"

"So we can die here?"

"Nah we will survive, Nobody is strong enough to take us both at once"

"But how will we get out?"

"Do you remember Doo lee?"

"Who?"

"The guy we met in third affiliate for once? The prankster!"

"Oh yes i remember him, What about him?"

"He is an executive at second affiliate"

"What!"

"Yeah don't act out too much, During the circus i am going to signal him and he will take care of rest"

"Why he agreed to help us?"

"He also wants to leave this hell hole"

"Good to hear but do you know anything else?"

"There is one thing to keep in mind, Don't push yourself too hard before the final round because that's when it gets real"

"Understood boss"

Johan nodded and both of them waited there until the door opened and They were called out for the Circus game.

All of the participants were sent to the fighting ring and Both Zack and Johan were amazed to see how many rich people were there to see them.

But then Zack noticed Tom Lee in the crowd and He yelled out.

"Hey you!"

Tom Lee noticed it and He looked at Zack and waved his hand.

"Hey zacky boy! It's me daddy Tommy!"

"Fuck you! Dangler dude!"

Zack showed him a middle finger in return and coincidentally the spotlight was at Zack and Tom.

Their action was shown on the big screen and VIPs were laughing hard at this.

Neko let it slide and it was time for her to announce the starting of the game.

[You all have been waiting for a long time]

[It's time to meet them, Right?]

[Let the players enter!]