Fighting Genius

Zack and Johan were on run after destroying the 3rd ffiliate and Currently Johan and Zack were going to meet some.

They again reached the abandoned building that Zack met Charles Choi and James lee on.

Two of them ran straight to the top and they found someone but that someone wasn't Charles or James.

It was the fighting genius, Tom Lee.

Once Zack and Johan reached the top, they saw that Tom was looking at them as if he was waiting for the two.

"You came to Tommy yourself, good boys"

Tom said with excitement in his voice and he started walking towards the two.

"Come to daddy, Show me your dangler"

"Who the fuck is this guy?"

"Did chairman sent you here?"

Zack asked and Tom Lee smiled"Charles did gave me this building so you can put it that way"

"I have to meet with Chairman"

"Sorry boy you can't but if you show me your dangler then i will take you to Charles myself"

Tom said and he leaned forward to grab Zack's dangler but Johan kneed him in the face.

"Step back, Pedophile"

"Thats insulting Johan boy, I gotta punish you for that"

Tom said as he simultaneously grabbed Johan's ball sack and Johan was having a hard time but Zack used his invisible attack at Tom to free Johan.

And Zack succeeded in freeing Johan's nuts from Tom's grip.

"Dangler dude, You are getting your ass whooped"

"This is my family jewels!"

Johan said while kneeing Tom in the face and simultaneously Zack punched Tom in the face using his full strength.

With the strongest Iron fist that Zack ever thrown, Tom Lee flew away and fall down from the top floor of building.

Both Zack and Johan walked upto the edge of building and they saw Tom lying on ground but he was still alive and kicking.

"What kind of monster that old man is?"

"The worst kind of monster, A gay pedophile!"

"I suggest we should kill him"

"I can't possibly agree more with you"

Zack and Johan decided to end Tom for good and Johan was about to jump from the top of building towards Tom but Zack stopped him.

"You idiot, We will die if we jump from here"

"Oh yeah i forgot that we are aren't dangler bros"

Zack and Johan then ran towards the staircase and they ran straight to the ground floor.

When they finally reached the ground floor, They saw Tom was waiting for them and he said.

"Zacky boi and Johan boi have been bad babies recently, Tommy have punish you"

Tom said and he threw a punch at Zack and Zack tried to block his punch but Against Tom's overwhelming strength Zack's defence couldn't stand.

"If you show me your dangler, I will let you go, Daddy promise"

Tom said while giving a fake vow but Johan wasn't having it and He hit Tom with a crescent kick but Tom caught him leg.

Tom lifted Johan in air and used him like a baseball bat and hit Zack with it as if Zack was the ball and Johan was the bat and Tom was the batsman.

"Playing with Tommy is fun,Right?"

"Fuck you!"

"Sorry bad babies but daddy have work to do, We will play danglers some other day"

Tom said and he hit both Zack and Johan around the place and he basically rag dolled them both.

Once Zack and Johan were unconscious, Tom walked upto them and He checked Zack's pocket and found some documents.

Those were the same documents that Zack got from third affiliate, It was the solid evidence against workers.

And now it was in Tom's hands.

Tom looked at the documents but he didn't bothered reading it and said

"I wonder why Charles is interested in kids daily dairy"

Tom then picked up both Johan and Zack on his back and he took them both to a place where three figures were waiting for him.

First one was the vice President of workers, Mandeok Bang, Second one was a VVIP and last one was the chairman of workers, Eugene.

"Mr Tom, You caught those two"

"Yes i did Eugene boy"

"Thanks for your help"

"No need for thanks, Show me your cute lil dangler Eugene boy"

Tom said but Mandeok stood in front of him and Tom said.

"Don't want to sound racist but i am not interested in your dangler"

Tom said and he turned his back and began to leave the place and Tom left the workers and he went to a place where he met with Charles Choi.

When Tom met Charles, Tom handed those documents that he got from Zack to Charles.

Charles got the document and he was grinning and he commented.

"That boy is making progress"

---

Back with workers,

Both Johan and Zack were still unconscious after Tom rag dolled them.

While Eugene and his two right hand and left hand man were standing besides him.

"Chairman what should we do with these two?"

"These two betrayed us, Send them to hell"

"You mean the 2nd affiliate?"

"Yes those two will make some fine ass entertainers at circus"