Amateur boxer

Next day, Taesoo ma returned back to Ansan and It was time for Zack to return as well.

Zack handed everything to Hudson and he left to central Seoul in early morning so that he could attend school today.

Zack left to the central Seoul and He attended school for few days and found out that Jiho was already sent to jail.

Zack didn't show any remorse for Jiho because he told Jiho multiple times to change his ways.

But if he doesn't want to listen then nobody can force him to change, His life his rules.

Now pay for the consequences.

But Jiho being sentenced meant one thing, Dog god are coming to J High really soon.

Zack was currently jogging around the central Seoul and He got a call from someone.

Zack stopped and he picked up his phone and it was from his old coach.

Zack picked up the phone and talked with his old coach"Hello coach"

"Hello Zack, where are you?"

"I am nearby, You want something?"

"You wanted a actual boxing match, Right?"

"Yes i do"

"This is your forte, come straight to gym, I have someone waiting for you"

Coach hung up and Zack gained a huge smirk on his face.

He was going to have his first boxing match since his fight with Johan and by coach's language, This opponent could be strong.

Zack ran straight to the Boxing gym where he used to practice boxing and He went straight in.

Zack entered the gym and He saw all the fighters beaten up lying on the ground while the coach and some guys were still standing.

But the one who did this was standing in the Boxing ring with his gloves on, His name was Scott Kwon.

Scott Kwon was also the youngest Olympic candidate for South korea for boxing.

Zack's coach thaught that this fight would be good for Zack but Zack lee was disappointed when he saw Scott.

Zack looked at his coach and gave him a bored look and said"This is why you called me here coach? To fight this fodder?"

"Hey do you think you are talking about, Amateur"

Scott Kwon said to Zack and Zack completely ignored him like he never existed and He looked at his coach.

"If that's it then i am leaving now"

"Zack stop"

"Coach bring me somebody strong"

"He might not be at your level but You need to fight him"

"Why should I?"

"For the honor of this gym and My honor as your teacher, You can't turn your back on us like that"

Coach said and Zack stopped mid way and He turned around and sighed"Bring me my gloves"

Coach threw a pair of gloves at Zack and Zack went in the boxing ring and he looked at Scott.

"Don't be mad at me, I am doing this because Coach want me to"

Zack said but Scott just grinned in overconfidence and he said"I can let you go if you tell me about Vasco and burn knuckles"

"I don't associate myself with thugs, I am a pro"

Zack wore his gloves and He took his stance and Coach also entered the ring and He started the fight between the two.

Boxing match started with Scott throwing a straight punch at Zack but Zack dodged it with ease and Counter it with an uppercut.

"Listen amateur, I have to meet someone so i will end this fight in single punch"

Zack declared and Scott Kwon rush at him and threw a barrage of different punches but Zack dodged every single one of them.

And To end this fight, Zack hit Scott at his solar plexus with a punch but It wasn't a normal straight punch.

It was a straight punch from Kyokushin karate which shut down Scott's whole system as his consciousness faded away and his unconscious body flew out of boxing ring.

The other members of dog god rush at Scott and Zack said"Be grateful that i didn't used my full power or he would be dead"

"You fucker!"

"We are going to kill you"

The remaining members of dog god tried to attack Zack but Zack beat them all until there consciousness faded away like Scott.

Zack then finally turned to his coach and He said"Gimme another pair of gloves"

"Another pair? Why?"

"For someone that i am going to have a rematch with"

Zack said and Coach didn't understood what he said but just handed him a new pair of boxing gloves.

Zack took the pair of gloves and He went outside the gym and Zack was now looking for Johan Seong.

To beat him obviously.