Chaos In Workers

"Bro"

"What are you doing here?"

Jake spoke to his sworn brother Sinu han who was currently being held by Jake in his arms.

Sinu slowly got back on his feet and slowly completely removed his mask and he slowly said.

"Uh..So..Who are you?"

"As usual..What kind of joke is this?It's me Jake"

Jake spoke to Sinu with a warm smile"Enough with the silly fooling around?"

"I'm not"

Sinu nervously spoke and he said"I was told that Jake is died"

Hearing this Jake looked in surprised and Sinu again spoke and tears started to flow out of his eyes.

"What's this?"

Sinu started crying uncontrollably while getting flashback of his old memories, His precious people, Yeonhui, Jake, Jerry, Brad, Jason and even Samuel.

Jake got worried after seeing Sinu cry and He extended his hand towards him

"Bro? Sinu?"

Sinu couldn't understand what was happening to him and He fall on his knees while holding his head.

Jake got worried about Sinu again and he again extended his hand towards Sinu.

"Whats wrong?"

"You said that i died? But i am right here, Who the heck told you that?"

Seeing Sinu's condition getting worse, Neko quickly ended the circus and All the VIPs were sent off by Nomen.

Soon enough the whole Arena was empty, Even Zack and Johan left the arena to hunt down other executives.

Jake Kim was the only one in arena and He was surrounded by the security of second affiliate along with Neko.

"Big deals Jake Kim, What do you think you are doing?"

"You suddenly appeared out of nowhere and interrupted the circus!"

"Sinu is happy here, Please don't come in our way"

Neko spoke but then it was Jakes turn to speak and he started.

"I was going to leave if Sinu was happy"

"Then leave!"

"No cuz Sinu was anything but happy here!"

Jake spoke and he turned to Neko"I want to talk to Sinu"

Neko slowly took off her mask and said"So big deal Jake Kim what you are saying is that you aren't afraid of war?"

"If i was afraid of war then i wouldn't have come here"

Jake said and he started to put on his gloves and he turned around and declared.

"I am going to to Sinu, Dare to stop me, I will kill you!"