King of Ansan

Two months passed away like wind and nothing really changed for Zack Lee.

Zack's suspension was now finished and he have to return to school tomorrow.

Now Zack is just waiting for his second in command to return and take over Gangseo so that Zack could return to central Seoul.

And Zack didn't had to wait for long for Hudson Ahn.

Zack was sitting on roof of one his hotels and he saw a car coming towards his street.

At first Zack thaught that it must be some customers car but he saw the person getting out of it was Hudson.

Zack got out of the hotel and He saw Hudson walking towards him but With someone on his side.

Zack looked closely and he recognised the one with Hudson as the King of Ansan, Taesoo ma.

Zack walked upto the two with a smile on his face and He looked at Hudson and Taesoo and two of them were wearing the same clothes

Zack turned to Taesoo and extended his hand towards the king of Ansan.

"Hello sir"

"Hello young man"

Zack and Taesoo shook hands and once Taesoo held Zack's hand, He could tell that Zack has been using Iron fist for a while now.

"We really do use same techniques, Hudson really wasn't joking afterall"

"Hudson isn't the one who will crack a joke"

"You are right, Hudson isn't funny"

"He will remain single like that"

"Yeah Hudson got no bitches"

Both Taesoo and Zack laughed at Hudson and Hudson just stood there trying his best to keep a straight face trying to not cry after being bullied by his seniors.

"Welcome to our small lounge, Sir"

Zack welcomed Taesoo and King of Ansan smiled while walking with Zack.