New Subordinates

Almost two months passed since Gun started training Zack by using his own ways of training.

And After two months, Zack lee had finished his training and Gun wasn't disappointed in his disciple even a bit.

Instead he felt proud that Zack is one of his students.

Gun was smoking his ciggerate while walking into his personal gym and He entered the gym but He saw that whole gym was filled with fighters lying here and there.

Gun saw all the fighters lying there and He smirked and walked straight upto the one who did this all.

Gun stood in front of the one who beat up all the fighters in the gym and Gun looked at a tall black haired guy sitting on top of few unconscious fighters while smoking.

"It's time to go to Gangseo, Zack lee"

"So finally it's time, huh?"

Zack lee got up on his feet and he stood almost as tall as Gun, But Gun was still few centimetres taller than Zack.

"Where's my clothes?"

Zack asked and he looked for his clothes but Gun handed him a long coat"Here, take this"

"Oh you are being very generous today"Zack smiled and he took the long coat from Gun and wore it.

Both Gun and Zack stood together and they had same black long coat, Just Zack was missing a shirt.

Zack began walking out of the gym but Gun spoke"There are some people who wish to meet you, Zack lee"

"Who are they?"

"Your potential subordinates"

Gun replied and Zack turned back with a straight face and he asked"Are they any good?"

"I don't keep check on useless people"

"Where i have to meet them?"

"I will send you the location"

Gun said and Zack nodded as he left the gym and Followed the location that gun gave him.

In the end, Zack ended up reaching a bar in south Gangbuk and Once Zack entered the bar, He saw the environment there.

And He instantly knew what happened there.

The whole bar was a mess, walls had holes in them and were covered in blood.

Tables and other things were broken but that didn't concerned Zack Lee.

Zack walked straight inside until he reached the last room where Zack could hear some voices.

Zack simply entered the room and He saw two guys sitting there with a bunch of girls.

No, Actually there were three guys

The last one was sitting on Zack's shoulders but Zack slammed him in ground using Aikido.

This made the other two guys get on gaurd and Zack looked at the one who seemed like the leader.

"You are the one Gun sent?"

Zack spoke to the blonde leader of the group and the leader named Hudson Ahn smiled"It's nice to meet you, Zack lee"

"Gun's apprentice"Hudson said looking at Zack and Zack said"And you?"

"I am Hudson ahn from Ansan"Hudson introduced himself and he extended his hand towards Zack.

Zack also extended his hand and Hudson looked closely at Zack's hand and He felt surprised because He compared his own hand with Zack's.

And Zack's hand was more stronger than his even though Hudson had been training his right hand for years now.

Hudson didn't said anything and two shook hands but That wasn't a normal handshake.

Both Hudson and Zack tried to squeeze one another's hand but in the end, Zack overpowered Hudson.

Hudson freed his hand from Zack's grip and said"You are pretty strong, I am impressed"

"You aren't bad yourself, Sun of ansan"Zack said"You should join me in morning for training"

"I would like to take that offer"Hudson said while exchanging a straight punch to face with Zack.

But the effect of punch was different for both Hudson and Zack.

Zack was unfazed, Just little blood flowing out of his nose meanwhile Hudson had his nose broken and his vision was blurry.

Hudson was almost unconscious but Zack slowly put him on the nearby couch and Hudson managed to keep his consciousness and he said"That punch, It was Iron fist!"

"How can you use Iron fist!"Hudson questioned and Zack replied"Iron fist isn't a complex technique to use"

"All you need is determination and self belief"Zack explained the basic of Iron fist and he looked at Hudson and said"You have potential but you don't really believe in yourself do you?"

Hudson grit his tooth but Zack said"Don't be angry Hudson Ahn, You are good as you are, You just need to be honed"

Hudson let it go and he asked"How you learned the iron fist?"

"I told you it's nothing special, It's just extreme variant of Boxing"Zack said and he sat on the couch"And I am a boxer"

"So Hudson ahn, What do you think?"Zack said"Would you like to be my subordinate?"

"Alright you are strong"Hudson said"I will join you but You better not be joking about that offer from earlier"

"You mean that training offer?"

"Yes"

"Sure"Zack said and he turned to Channing and Jacky and asked"What about you two?"

"I am fine working under a strong boss"

"I am good with whatever there is"

"Alright guys let's decide the name of our new crew"Zack said and All four of them joined their fists and Zack declared.

"From this day onwards we are, The Fist!"

"Let's head to Gangseo now"