God god

Zack was looking for Johan but he ended up running into some members of dog god gang.

"Where do you think you are going, Fucker?"

"Looking for our boss,huh?"

"Go through us before reaching boss"

Dog god members surrounded Zack from all directions and Zack looked at them and said.

"Let me go if you don't want to get hurt"

"You think we afraid of you?"

"Can you even punch?"

Dog god members laughed and one of them rushed at Zack to attack him with a kick.

Zack caught his leg mid air and slammed him in the ground and said"I warned you once, Now pay for your arrogance"

About two dozen members of Dog god were there who attacked at Zack but Zack destroyed all of them at once.

Zack had his Boxing gloves covered in blood but that wasn't his blood, It was blood of his victims that he beated to pulp.

After clearing his way, Zack ran straight to the place where Johan was.

Zack reached the place where Johan was and He saw that there were already some people there.

Zack saw that Daniel, Vasco, Vin and Logan were all there before him and They were about to fight each other.

But They didn't mattered at the moment, Zack ran upto Johan and Both Zack and Johan looked at each other for a moment.

"Johan, you asshole"

"Zack? You weren't supposed to be here"

Johan said because he thought that Scott could have taken down Zack and Zack said.

"You think some fodder can be my rival, That's disrespectful"

Johan then gave a faint smile remembering the time when Zack kicked his ass in boxing match and said.

"I should have come to you myself"

"No worries since i am here by myself"

Zack said and he threw a pair of gloves at Johan and said"Get ready to fight again"

Johan caught the gloves but he didn't wore them and he said"Zack, I am not here to fight you"

"I am here for Vasco and Daniel"

"What beef do you have with them?"

"Vasco beat up one of my gang members when he asked him to join us"

"Thats a lie but Continue what about Daniel?"

"I want him to join me"

"Why?"

"We are friends"

Johan replied and Zack seemed surprised and said"He is your friend and am i not?"

Zack asked but he got no reply from Johan and Johan then asked"What did you said about the lie?"

"It's simple"

"What?"

"Why don't you ask Vasco himself?"

Zack said and Both Johan and Zack turned to Vasco and Zack asked"Hey thug, Why do you beat up Dog god?"

"They scammed one of my friends with their fake Bank account thing"

Vasco said and Jin couldn't keep his mouth shut and he walk upto Johan and said.

"Johan, He is lying, We stopped doing that"

But Johan wasn't in mood of listening anymore and He punched Jin in his face and he had his eyes filled with rage.

"How many times i told you not to do that?"

Johan turned to Dog god with raged eyes but Suddenly Someone rushed at Johan from behind and hit him with an iron rod.

Or atleast they thaught that they hit Johan with a iron rod but Zack caught the rod in mid air and then lifted the iron rod user in air before throwing him away.

"Dogs aren't supposed to attack their owner, are they?"

Zack said and Johan looked at him with surprised Look because he didn't knew why Zack was helping him?

Johan couldn't believe that Zack would still care about him, Even after all these years, All the things Johan did, Zack still saved him.

"Johan, your dogs have turned stray, Shouldn't you be disciplining them?"

Zack said and He handed the iron rod to Johan and Johan took the iron rod from Zack and turned to the dog god members.

But suddenly all the dog god members took of their uniforms and revolted against Johan but Johan was ready this time.

Johan gripped the iron rod in his hands and He clashed with his old gang while The students of J high school stayed behind.

"Should we help him?"

"Yes this time i feel pity for the bad guy"

Daniel and Vasco wanted to help Johan but Zack stopped them and said"Don't step in if you don't want to die"

"Johan is out of his mind right now, Don't interrupt him before he is finished"

Zack said and J highschooler just stood there looking at Johan Destroying his own gang with his own two hands.

Soon enough Johan was done beating up all of them and  he turned to J high members and said.

"See, Everything is over now"

Johan then started walking upto Zack and Daniel and he said"Zack, Daniel join me now"

"We will make a new crew and reach the top, Daniel you also want money right? Come with me we will make a lot of money"

"As tempting it sounds, I have to decline it"

Daniel said and Johan was getting more and more frustrated and He then turned to Zack.

"Zack, You are my friend right? What about you? Join me and we will reach the top together"

Zack didn't replied instantly and Johan waited for his reply but He got none.

Johan looked broken as he started leaving but He stopped the mid way when he saw someone coming straight towards him.

Johan looked up and he saw Gun park standing in front of him and Gun simply said.

"Johan Seong, You are hereby disqualified from the programme"