Festival Day

Few weeks passed and Today was the festival day.

Whole J high school was decorated by the students for the festival events.

Right now, It was voting time in fashion department for the auction.

Everyone had surrounded Zack and Daniel and Zoe said"One out of you two will have to go for charity date auction"

"Only if Mira buys me"Zack made himself clear and Mira slightly blushed while sitting at a distance from them.

Zack then winked at Mira but Zoe smacked his head"Zack, We are being serious here"

"You are a hypocrite Zoe"Zack whined"You keep frowning over Daniel but Can't handle when it's me"

"Zack, We are talking about festival here"Zoe said trying to change the topic because Daniel was right there.

Zack just pouted and said"I will do anything, So what i have to do?"

"First of all, You will be displaying your boxing skills and then you will go to charity date auction"Zoe said"Do you accept it Zack?"

"Why do i have do both of them?"Zack asked and Zoe said"Because you are most talented out of all of us"

Zack's chest filled with pride and He flipped his non existent long hairs and pat his own shoulder"Lets go Zack!"

Zoe then Explained the whole plan for the festival for fashion department and everyone agreed with her plans.

Zack stepped in the Boxing cage and He stood there and put on his gloves and he looked at Mira.

Mira smiled at him and said"Zack, Do your best!"

Zack grinned widely and said"Mira don't you worry, These punks can't even make me use my both hands"

"Zack don't underestimate them"

"Hahaha Mira you are overestimating these kids"Zack said and he saw a huge line of students out of his cage.

For a moment, Zack gasped because he couldn't believe how many students wanted to beat him so badly that they were paying far more than ticket to be able to fight him first.

Just because Zack is not allowed to hit anyone doesn't mean he can't dodge it and These students thinks they can hit Zack like that.

Meanwhile, The beauty department had opened a saloon with Eli Jang as thier mascot.

"Come over here"Eli called out for a group of girls"I will cut your bangs"

"You there cutie"Eli said"I will make you into an angel"

"Who me?"All the girl flustered and they quickly ran upto Eli's stall and They all Wanted a hair cut from Eli now.

Meanwhile Architecture department had a stall where Vasco was arm wrestling everyone and He completely destroyed his opponents, Earning quite a lot of money.

Soon the first round was Over and Zack had made out of cage alive without getting a single hit from students but He was quite tired.

Well he had faught almost a hundred students back to back continuously until all students fell from exhaustion because he wasn't allowed to hit them

But He was quite happy with it, It was quite a training for him.

It was the time for charity date auction to began and A senior from baking department was the one hosting it.

"I am hwan kim from the baking department, I am hosting this show this year"Hwan introduced himself"Last year i was sold for highest money so i am the new mc"