Hostel (3)

Hudson Ahn reached gangdong before the J high schoolers did and He spend a day looking for Olly Wang and Right now He was walking around the town for a while now.

Hudson was looking for any runaway kid that he could ask for more information on Olly Wang.

In the end, He didn't found anyone and He went to a hotel and He ordered his food.

Hudson was eating his food peacefully and He was done eating so he walked upto the counter to pay the bill.

But once Hudson reached the counter, He saw one dudes trying to extort money from the receptionist there.

"Hand over the money, You bitch!"

"H-here!"

The receptionist was scared that she offered all the money she had to the delinquent runaway kids while Hudson was watching them.

"Get everything in bag!"

"This bitch is rich"

"No bitch is poor, The hotel is rich"

The runaway kids were collecting the money from the receptionist and Hudson spoke.

"Hey Kids, Want more money?"

Hearing the word money, The runaway fam turned to him and Hudson showed them some bills and said.

"Come get the money"

Hudson said and suddenly one of the delinquent pulled out a knife and said to Hudson"Hand over the money before i carve your heart out"

"Bitch please, Even the girls these days have better threatening lines"

Hudson said as He punched the knife in guts that send his unconscious body flying out of the hotel.

"Who else what the money?"

"You motherfucker!"

Another one tried to attack Hudson but Sun of ansan grabbed him by the face and slammed him in the ground.

"Asshole, when did i slept with your mom? I hate fake allegations"

"This bastard is dangerous!"

"We have to kill him!"

The remaining runaway tried to attack Hudson but In the end, Hudson was sitting on top of pile of unconscious teenagers and He lit up a ciggerate"Beating up teenagers might become one my hobbies at this rate"

Hudson then got up and He pulled out some money from his Wallet and handed it to the girl who was at reception and said"Sorry for all the trouble i caused you"

Hudson then took all the teenagers he beat to a silent place and waited patiently for them to wake up.

Once they woke up, Hudson beat them all up once again and asked them about this hostel shit and In the end, He got some kind of code.

And He was supposed to get a hostel tattoo to get to the Big Daddy Olly Wang.

Hudson got a codeword "FR" from the kids he beat up and he messaged it to a group and Now he had meet up someone to get the hostel tattoo.

Or atleast this is what he thought he was gonna do.

Hudson reached the location he was told to and He saw two guys were fighting each other.

Hudson recognised one of them as Daniel park because He had seen the guy with Zack in his school photos.

"Whats Daniel park doing here? Does that mean Boss is also here?"

Hudson didn't thaught much at that time because He saw that the Uncle of hostel was attacking to kill Daniel.

That means Hudson gotta step in right now, He can't let one of Zack's friend die in his watch.

The Uncle of hostel threw his fist at Daniel to hit him but his hand stopped mid air.

Daniel looked above and He saw A blonde guy had choked Chuck and Hudson slowly lifted Chuck up in the air with his sheer strength

"Beating up kids like that isn't a good thing, Dude"

Hudson said even though he cringed himself while saying but He then slammed chuck in the floor.

Hudson then extended his hand towards Daniel and Daniel took his hand and got back on his feet and Hudson said

"You can sit back now, I will take care of these two thugs"

Hudson cracked his fingers while looking at Justin and Chuck.

"Now would you tell me wheres Channing or I will to kill you and ask your deadbody about him?"

"Channing? You mean that traitorous Bastard!"

"I thought him as a brother but He was a scum"

"Only scum here is you two, Assholes!"

Hudson said and He saw Both Justin and Chuck rush at him at once.

"You know, forehead bone is strongest in human body"

Chuck said trying to attack Hudson with a headbutt but Hudson Smirked and said"Want to put that statement to test?"

Chuck tried to headbutt Hudson but Hudson punched Chuck with his right hand straight at his forehead.

Chuck felt as if his head was hit by a hammer and His vision was getting blurry right after a punch and Hudson said"What happened liar?"

"CHUCK!"

Justin ran upto his brother and Hudson said"Don't worry i didn't hit with my full power, He might have a small brain hammerage"

"He might wake up in few days or Decades I don't really know"Hudson said"He is in coma for all i care"

"You Gangseo bastard! I will going to kill you for my brother!"

Before Justin could even say anything, Hudson punched him in the face as well.

Justin fall on top of chuck and Hudson said"You two brothers should stay together"

"Hold tight"

Hudson said while smiling because he had tied Chuck and Justin's hands together and He got up and looked at two brothers.

"How cute"

Hudson then started to leave but Daniel spoke"Who are you sir?"

"Name is Hudson Ahn"

"Why do you help me?"

"We got same enemy here, I am looking for a friend who is being held here by hostel"

Hudson said and He left the place from the back side and Once he left the place.

Zack entered the place and He saw Daniel there and he saw two unconscious uncles of hostel and he asked

"You did this?"