Chairman

Few weeks passed since The Fist took over gangdong and Now both the hostels were disbanded.

Unfortunately Olly wang commited suicide after loosing to the Fist but he gave different reasons for his actions.

Eli Jang and Hostel B went back to central Seoul while All the runaway kids were taken by The fist to Gangbuk.

Zack had Jacky built those buildings for the same reason, Now all the runaway kids stay there and they work as online streamers.

Obviously they can't work in bars and Casino so they stream online on different platforms.

Since they are just kids, They don't have much demand, They only want three times food a day and a place to stay warm at night.

And The fist had given them just yet but Unlike their Gangseo business, Gangbuk business wasn't blooming like it should be.

It's because of one main reason, The workers.

Workers are already a huge name in online streaming industry so It will take time for The fist to reach the same level as them.

But not even that long because Zack is going to take down Workers very soon.

But first, He need to make preparations for the plan to take down the workers.

But before that, It was the time for month when the money goes to Gun and This time Gun was coming to Zack himself.

Because Gun wanted to see Eli Jang once again and also know about the late Olly wang.

Zack was already waiting for Gun at bridge where they always used to meet.

And soon a car stopped right in front of Zack and Gun get out of car and He wasn't alone.

Gun was actually carrying a little baby girl in his hands and Zack recognised her as Yenna because he had met her before with Mira.

"A kid? Is that yours?"

"What do you think?"

"You don't look like father material"

Zack said and Gun gave an annoyed look and said"You shouldn't be that surprised, Someday i will surely have a family"

"Thats a sweet dream"

Zack said and he was holding two suitcases in his hands and he Handed one to gun and said.

"Thats 300K for Gangseo, Gangbuk and Gangdong"

"I have to say, I am really impressed that you took down both Hostel and God dog this quickly"

"You shouldn't be surprised at all"

"Yeah, I turned you into monster afterall"

"Here, this for you"

Zack handed him another suitcase and said"This is 100K for you, Dear Gun Park"

Gun took the suitcase and he grinned and said"You trying to win my heart over or something? If you do then keep paying me like this"

"No no you greedy ass, I have something to ask"

"What?"

"I want you to pass a message to chairman"

"To chairman?"

Gun made an annoyed face and he handed the suitcase back to Zack"Don't involve chairman"

"Gun, Don't be like this, Just tell him that i am taking down Workers next"

"Workers? Why them? They are very peaceful business corporation"

"Gun, don't try to fool me, We both knows that worker is the most heinous out of all four major crews"

"Any evidence?"

"Not evidence but I can give you all the information about workers, You can try me if you want"

"Really? What does 4 affiliate do?"

"Illegal online streaming"

Zack said and Gun smirked and He took the suitcase from Zack and said.

"Alright boy, I will give chairman your message but You better take care of workers"

"You want me to actually take down Workers? I thought you don't want it because they are giving you the most money?"

"No, those asshole only pay us the money required, They are keeping everything for themselves"

"Would you lend me a hand when needed?"

"I only follow chairman's orders not yours"

"What if chairman told you to"

"If he said then i must do it"

With that Gun park left Zack and Zack sighed but He had gotten hope of meeting chairman in person now.

And few days later, Zack wish came true when Chairman called him to meet in person himself.

Zack knew that he have to make the most profit of this meeting because it could be the last time when he will meet Charles Choi in person.

Zack reached the location where he was supposed to meet Charles Choi and It was a under construction building.

Zack had to come here all alone and He did, Zack went to the top floor of the building where he saw Charles Choi standing there, All alone waiting for him.

No, Charles Choi wasn't alone there, There was someone else with him.

Zack looked at the second individual and he said

"James lee? The legend of first generation, I wasn't expecting to see you here"