The Cult (2)

Zack punched Johan right in his face sending him flying away.

Johan slowly tried to get up but Zack stood right above him and Zack said"Who do think we are? We are supposed to be friends!"

"But Zack-"

"Shut up, Why didn't you bothered to tell me? Am i not your friend or You don't seem us friends anymore?"

Zack said to Johan standing over him and Zack turned his back on Johan and Johan tried to reach for Zack"I i am sorry, Zack!"

"It's not the time for being sorry, We have to do something about this cult shit"Zack said and He turned around once again but this time, He extended his hand towards Johan.

"You may have unfriended me, But I, Zack lee still think of you as my only friend, Besides Mira obviously"Zack said while pulling Johan from the ground"I am going to help you, No matter what!"

Hearing heavy words from Zack, Johan couldn't hold himself and He started crying only to get handed another jab from Zack.

"Stop crying like a bitch now, What's done is done, We can't help Mrs Seong with her drug addiction without exposing the cult to her" Zack said and Johan just looked at him and Zack seemed like a idol to him.

"Get your ass up, we will potentially have to throw hands with the cult members and You are out of practice for a while now"

Zack said to Johan extending his hand towards him once again and Johan got up from ground but This time he wasn't crying, He was determined to save his mom from the cult.

Before Zack and Johan could leave to Train, Mira walked out of Saloon and She saw Johan bruised up and She walked upto Zack"Zack whats the meaning of this? You are bullying Johan again"

"No Mira, Zack wasn't-"

"Please Johan don't try to save Zack"

"No Mira, Zack and I weren't fighting here, Zack was just teaching me how to box"

"What? Is that true, Zack?"

Mira turned to Zack lee and Zack smiled with a nod"Yes it is true, I would never hit my dear friend Johan"

"Okay i will let this slide, Now Zack let's go home"

"Alright" Zack said and He and Mira began walking away but Zack looked back at Johan and He gave him a look saying 'You better train'.

Johan also gave Zack a small but Determined nod and Johan began remembering about the first time Zack thaught him how to throw a jab.

Johan recited everything and He threw a jab, A proper jab.

Johan felt happy, He felt stronger, He felt that he could save his mother now, He was feeling stronger than ever.

"Thank you, Zack"

Johan thanked his friend and He started his training with the motivation to save his mom from the cult.

The next day, Zack and Mira came to Johan's house with their bags for the trip.

Mira talked with the Preacher and Mrs Seong while Zack and Johan discussed things at a distance from them.

"Johan, Why this preacher going with us?"

"Zack, he is with me, He wants to help"

"I don't know Johan but I don't trust this guy even a bit"

"Zack, We should take any help possible for now"

Johan said and Zack just sighed because he can't tell Johan the truth about the Preacher so he just have to play along for a while.

After discussing the things for a while, Zack and Johan finally got in the car that preacher was driving and they left for the camp.

Meanwhile in Zack's head, The Simp Zack was going crazy once again"Hey you asshole, If something happened to Mira, I will murder both you and that punk Johan!"

"Jeez Calm down lil guy, I am here to take care of Mira"

"Trust me, if Mira got even slightly hurt, I will change my name to Sasuke Uchiha!"

"Shut up wanna-be-Sasuke or I will pull a Itachi on ya"

"Anything but that!"

"So stay calm"

"How can I remain calm knowing that Mira is in danger all because of that Punk Johan"

"Oh Simp Zack, there is nothing i can do about you, Can i?"

"But Mira-"

"Shut up, We are here trying to save Johan's mom, Mira is important but At the moment it's Mrs Seong who is more important!"

Thats it for the chapter

See you in the next chapter