End of God Dog

"Johan Seong, you are disqualified"

Gun stated and his statement made Johan tremble and his feet started shaking and his eyes started tearing up.

"Bro, C'mon be serious"

Johan was on brink of crying while speaking to Gun"Over some fake Bank accounts?"

"You know i had nothing to do with it, Right?"

Johan fall on his feet and he grabbed Gun's legs"You know how good lap dog i can be for you, right?"

"Don't do this to me"

"You can't do this to me"

"Then what about my mom's eyes?"

"Yeah what about her,huh?"

Johan grabbed Gun's coat and he speak.

"Do you have any idea for how many years i have been waiting for?"

"You said yourself that if i unite four major crews and hand 'him' the money, I will be in his favor"

"You said HE has the power to push my mother on the top of waiting list!!"

Gun lot up his ciggerate and stated without any emotions.

"Thats none of my business"

"It's all about the end results in this world"

Gun said and he then glanced at fallen dog god crew and he continued.

"You couldn't even control a tiny crew"

"And not only that, You let yourself get betrayed by your own crew"

"Do you really think that someone so pathetic would be worthy of being my successor?"

Gun's harsh and cold words made Johan start crying while Zack was holding himself back because He can't step in right now.

If he did, Everything would be over for him as well.

Meanwhile Gun spoke up once again.

"I am sure you know what happened to Jake in the end"

"Learn to accept it"

Gun said and He heard Johan mumble"What happened to Jake again?"

"He said he'd take my spot by force so i took out few of his teeth instead"

"Ah did he now?"

Johan suddenly got up from the ground and he took his fighting stance.

"But Jake lost his fight right?"

"I should have done this from the beginning"Johan said to Gun while crying.

Gun Smirked and he spoke"You'd bite your own master? But then again, It's the quickest way"

Gun took off his glasses but Zack stepped in and He said"Leave Johan"

Gun was surprised to see Zack step in to save Johan but Then Gun decided to enjoy a little and he turned to Johan and said.

"Johan, I will give you another chance to by successor"

"What?"

Johan was utterly shocked by Gun's statement and Gun Continued"If you beat this boxer than you can be part of the programme once again"

Zack was now angry and Gun and he put his hand on Gun's shoulder and he whispered into Gun's ear

"What are you doing? Don't you remember what i told you?"

"So you think i play by your rules?"

"I am going to kill you mother fucker"

"Listen boy, Either you beat Johan or I will do it myself but Johan cannot be a part of programme again"

"Then why you talk like a big shot?"

"I don't want to reveal your Lil secret to your friends just yet or do you want me to do it?"

"Okay i will fight Johan but you will leave him alone after this"

"You gonna pay his money too?"

"Once i take over gangbuk then i will"

"Good grief now then go fight Johan"

Zack and Gun completed their conversation with eachother and Zack turned around to Johan.

"Sorry Zack but I have to win here, I will not hold back"

"Me neither Johan"

Zack and Johan stood in front of each other and Johan wore the gloves he had gotten from Zack before.

Gun say down at a nearby chair in the park and he lit up another ciggerate and He was going enjoying the fight between two friends.