Retreat (2)

Mira, Yui and Zoe were hanging out together before they decided to call Daniel and Zack to hang out.

But since they didn't had their phone with them, Three of them went to ther room.

While walking towards their room, They saw two boys sleeping on the ground in middle of nowhere.

They recognised their faces and they ran upto them.

"Zack!"

"Daniel!"

"It's my Zack"

Yui said but Mira gave her a small glare before running towards Zack and They looked at their faces which was covered in lipstick.

"What the hell is this?"Yui said"Where were these two?"

Zoe then brought some water and splashed it over Zack and Daniel and They both woke up from their sleep.

"So Zack can you tell me where you were?"Mira asked in a sweet voice but Zack knew that she is pissed.

"Zack who painted your face with lipstick?"Yui said and Zack and Daniel looked at each other and said"Yeah Its PAINT"

"We were playing and We ended up painting each others face, right Zack?"Daniel said and Zack nodded"Yeah and I won in the end"

Zack and Daniel thaught they were safe but Zoe asked"But why are you smelling like alcohol?"

"Oh yeah about that"Zack turned to Daniel and Daniel said"Doo!"

"Doo what?"

"Doo was also playing with us and He made us drink"

"Yes Daniel is right, He made me drink, I swear i don't even though alcohol Mira"

Zack and Daniel somehow saved themselves from the girls and Then they again played truth and dare but with Mira, Yui, Zoe and Jiho this time.

In the end, Everyone expect Mira was drunk and was doing weird stuff.

Thats how the first day in retreat center passed for the students of J high school.

The next day, All the students were taken for rafting and that's how their day time passed and now it was night time.

Zack and Mira were walking by themselves at night while talking about different things before they finally splitted their way.

Mira split her way with Zack but She ended up at the warehouse where she was given some work by Instructor Zeus.

Mira being the obedient girl she is, Agreed to help him but innocent Mira had never thaught about what Zeus is about to do with her.

Mira was helping Zeus in carrying boxes and door opened the fat instructor walked in"What are you two doing together here?"

"Oh hey, She was wondering off by herself"Zeus said"So instead of punishment, I told her to help me"

"I am gonna send her back and clean up"Zeus spoke"You can go back to your room"

Zeus was placing boxes at their places but He was tackled by the fat instructor to the ground.

"Win bon? What are you doing?'Zeus shouted and he tried to free himself off the fat instructor.

Mira thaught that fat instructor was attacking Zeus so she pushed Win off Zeus and Zeus got up and He beated the shit out of Win bon.

"I respected you"Zeus said while stomping win"You are crazy of your head?"

"Are you that jealous of me?"Zeus yelled"Why the fuck are you suddenly like this?"