Return

Few days passed since Zack last met with Steve Hong and It was also the time for Zack to send this month's money to Gun.

Zack and Hudson were standing over a hotels roof in the former big deal street.

Both of them were looking at the shopping complex that they built which was now glooming.

Hudson was carrying a suitcase in his hand and Zack asked"Did you counted the money?"

"Yeah we got all the money"

"Good"

Zack said and Hudson nodded and Zack said"I will hand that money to Gun on my way"

"Sure"

"Also Hudson, I won't be here for a while now"

"I understand that, I will keep everything in check until you return"

"Thank you, Hudson"

Zack smiled at his number 2 and He took the suitcase from Hudson and he began walking away while saying"Keep it mind what i told you to do"

"Yes i will do just that"

"Good, Best of luck Hudson"

Zack waved his hand while leaving and Hudson said"Take care of yourself, Sir"

Zack just smiled and left the hotel and he saw Channing and Jacky there and He waved his hand at two of them.

"Hey you two, Don't go around causing more trouble when i am not here"

"You can trust me on this one"

Jacky said and Channing deadpanned"Really jacky? You are the one talking?"

Those two starter arguing but Zack ignored them for the time and went towards his rolls and got in with the suitcase of money.

Zack picked up his phone and looked at his recent chats with Gun.

Zack got another notification which was from Gun as he had sent Zack a location to meet up

Zack started his car and drove straight to Gun and Two of them reached the location which was a bridge.

Both Zack and Gun got out of their rolls Royce and They both were wearing same long black coat and sun glasses.

Both of them stood in front of each other and Gun looked at suitcase and took it from Zack and said"Next time don't make me come to pick money myself"

"Do you think i would like to see you again?"

Zack said but Gun didn't said anything and he opened the suitcase and noticed something and Gun said

"You seemed to have become really wealthy, You are paying more than asked, Chairman would really appreciate this"

"Thats not for chairman, That's for you"

"For me?"Gun seemed surprised and smirked while saying"You care about me? I thought you also want to kill me after taking my place"

"Thats for this beautiful thing"Zack said while tapping the angel of his rolls royce.

"That was actually a gift not a loan"

"I don't really knew that you can give gifts"

Zack said and Gun replied"Since that car was a gift i can't accept this money as it's payment"

"You don't want it?"

"No that's not what i said, I can't take it as payment but I will take it as teaching fee"

Gun smiled and he started counting the money and Zack deadpanned"You could have just taken it"

"I am beginning to like you even more now"Gun said while counting his money"No other student of mine ever cared about me"

"Man, You should just leave now"Zack deadpanned"It's getting weird, I am not used to see you acting all good"

Zack said and he began leaving but he stopped when Gun spoke"What about your progress on uniting the big four?"

"I am making good progress"

"Good to hear but I can't see any progress"

"It's hidden from naked eyes for now, You will see it very soon"

"Good luck for uniting the four major crews"

With that both Zack and Gun got in their own cars and drove away.

After driving for a while, Zack again saw his old high school and he said to himself

"It's time to return i guess"