Hostel (5)

After Olly woke up, Hudson got information out of him through some cruel techniques.

Olly Wang wasn't same after that encounter with Hudson ahn, He was now missing an arm and an eye from his body.

In the end, Hudson got Channing and together the two shut down the whole stockings selling business without running into Zack in Gangdong.

After finishing their work, Hudson and Channing returned to Gangseo while Zack and others returned to Central Seoul since the stockings selling business was taken down even before they reach there.

In the end, J high students never got to know who took down the whole stockings business.

Once Hudson and Channing returned to Gangseo, They called Zack and told him that Channing returned from gangdong.

Zack was happy to know that Channing returned back and He even believed that Channing must be the one who took down the stockings selling business.

---

Next few months were quite peaceful and Olly didn't made any move on Zack's crew.

And Since it was quite sometime working everyday, Zack and part decided to take a break.

And good for them because everyone else from J high school was also going on trip.

So Zack invited Hudson, Channing and Jacky on the trip with him so that they don't feel zoned out.

Everyone was ready in ther best summer clothes even though it was supposed to be winner season.

But for some reasons, Sun was really hot which made J high students take a break.

Everyone was ready to get on the trip, Zoe and Mira were carrying their bags together.

"A beach trip in this weather, This feels so strange"

Zoe said while holding Mira by her waist and Mira asked"Um Zoe why do you pack so much stuff?"

Seeing Zoe hold Mira by her waist, Zack was fuming but Hudson and others calmed him down.

"Calm down boss"

"Yeah boss they are both girls"

"They can't do anything even if they want to"

"What do you mean they can't do anything? Y'know these days girls do weird stuff like"

"Like what?"

"Like that scissors thing"

Zack said and Jacky covered his mouth by his hand and said"Boss you should not say thing like that especially when girls around"

"No have no experience with girls do you?"

Jacky was the one speaking and Channing intervened"You are speaking as if you are a pro at this"

"Shut up you both, on this trip i am going to tell Mira"

"Yeah lets go boss, You can do it!"

"We believe in you!"

Jacky and Channing encouraged Zack's moral with their words and Zack felt motivated.