Hostel (8)

The four members of The Fist stood in the centre of gangdong and they were surrounded by hundreds of people.

Both Big deal and Hostel were surrounding Zack and his crew.

Even the J high students weren't on Zack's side anymore, Vasco had made Zack into his enemy.

Vin and Logan never thaught Zack as ally in the first place while Daniel is confused and Jay doesn't care about anything unless it's Daniel.

Everyone there had turned against The fist but the four of them were standing there unfazed because they know that they can't do shit to them.

"Zack, What are you doing? And what is this crew thing?"

Daniel was the one speaking but Vasco stopped him and said"Leave it Daneil, He is not when we thaught he was"

"But Vasco, Zack is a friend-"

"That was all lie Daniel, Didn't you see it yourself"

Vasco said and He take a few step forward Zack and he took his muay Thai posture and said"Zack lee, I will set you to straight today"

"You can try me, Thug"

Zack said but Johan stopped and he said"Zack, I have old beef with this Vasco guy"

"Then go ahead, Johan, he is all yours"

Zack said and Johan rush at Vasco with a blinding speed to punch him but That's what Vasco thaught.

Instead Johan stopped for a mere moment and he used a Brazilian kick on Vasco but Daniel caught his leg.

Johan spinned in the air and again hit Vasco with a heel kick and Vasco fall on the ground and Johan looked at Daniel.

"Daniel i thaught we are friends, And friends don't fight right? Join us instead"

"No thanks"

"Daniel join us, You, Me and Zack we will all reach the top together"

Johan said but Vasco got up and he threw a kick to Johan's temple but Hudson stepped in and blocked his kick and said.

"Newbie, Watch out your surroundings when fighting outnumbered"

"Don't teach me, I was always outnumbered since day one"

Johan said and Hudson sighed and he stepped back but Johan wasn't having it and He kneed Vasco in the face and said.

"Your friend Jace told me that you are tough but You ain't shit"

Johan said and he flipped Vasco using Aikido and then stomped his face with a heel kick and it was over for Vasco.

Johan's kick even broke the floor under Vasco and Both Daniel and Hudson were looking at Johan with surprised look.

"He have gotten stronger, He wasn't nearly as strong as this, when last i faught him"

Hudson thaught while remembering about the time when he literally threw Johan in trash bin but He then smirked"He isn't the only one who have gotten stronger"

Hudson smirked while his right eye glowed red and He glanced at two uncles of Hostel, Chuck and Justin and said.

"You want to have a rematch or not?"

"You bastard!"

Both Chuck and Justin rush at Hudson but that was what he was waiting for.

Hudson ran upto two like a bull dozer and punched them both in face with his both hands.

Both Chuck and Justin were unconscious after a straight Iron fist in face and Hudson looked at Johan with smirk.

"Hey Newbie, Can you do it?"

Hudson smirked and Johan looked at him once and He then turned towards Logan lee who was standing there.

Without any warning Johan kneed him in the face and Then flipped him using Aikido and Then kneed Logan in his temple from side.

Logan lost consciousness right there and Johan just looked at Hudson once and he showed his poker face to him.

Hudson got annoyed and He punched Vin Jin in solar plexus with full power and Vin fall on his knees and Hudson said.

"How's that?"

Johan gave Hudson another straight face emotionless look and Then He punched Jay in his throat and Then in his guts and Finally finished him with a Brazilian kick.

Johan looked back at Hudson but this time his poker face broke and He gave a faint smile but Hudson wasn't having it and He turned to remaining members of Hostel.

"You guys are dead!"

Hudson said and He began fighting the members of Hostel while Johan looked at members of Big deal and said.

"Same goes for you all!"